Chapter 2

5 months have passed after Asta got his two grimoires. Asta and Nacht had found the Demon Dweller and Demon Destroyer sword. Asta also got some new transportation spells. He was now able to use Anti-Magic spells effectively such as Black Slash and Black Divider. He was already at Vice-Captain level even tho he's not a magic knight yet because of Nacht's guidance.

The mentor and the student were just talking casually when Asta suddenly say "I'm ready to defeat my demon sir Nacht." Asta said proudly. "Asta, I'm telling you, it's too dangerous." Nacht said. Asta bugged Nacht for almost 15 minutes when Nacht finally decided to do it. "Remember, this is a do or die thing. I'll start it up." Nacht said.

Nacht lighted up the candles around Asta as he said a prayer that made Asta's demon out of the grimoire. "You'll be fighting this without your other grimoire. I hope you could win this with transportation magic." Nacht said.

A devil appeared and was almost as tall as Asta with gray hair. "Kill, kill, I'll kill them all!" The demon said. "The bloodlust, it isn't for me." Asta said. "ASTA WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? ATTACK!" Nacht said as sweat started to drip. "HE'S NOT EVIL!" Asta said. "ALL DEVILS ARE EVIL!" Nacht replied. "THIS DUDE DOESN'T INTEND TO KILL ME!" Asta said.

The devil made his three swords float and send it to Asta. Asta waited for the perfect opportunity where the sword is near enough. The sword was quickly rushing to Asta as he used his spell. "Exchange" Asta said.

The devil and Asta changed places as the 2 swords had hit the devil's arm and leg. The devil collapsed from the sudden pain of his own magic. "I admit defeat, you are definitely worthy of my power." The devil said.

"Asta, choose a contract with the devil." Nacht said as he wiped of his sweat. "I want an equal contract." Asta said. "Are you sure?" Nacht said. "Yes, Imma help this dude to have his revenge to whoever he has a grudge on." Asta said. "The name's Liebe." The devil was identified as Liebe. "We'll be helping each other Liebe." Asta said as he helped Liebe up. "You sure are too naive but that's also the reason that you got my attention, Asta. I'll teach you how to use his powers to it's full extent." Nacht said.

Another month had pass and Asta had mastered so many things, including floating without mana and using his swords as a broom.

"SISTER LILY, FATHER ORSI, KIDS! I PROMISE I'LL BE BACK SOON! I'LL PROPOSE TO YOU AGAIN SISTER LILY WHEN I BECOME THE WIZARD KING!" Asta said as he and Yuno went to take off and go to the Royal Capital.

"Yuno, I have an idea. Hold on me and use your air as boost." Asta said. "What are we gonna do?" Yuno asked. "We'll reach the capital within minutes or hours." Asta said. Yuno started to charge up his air as he grabbed to Asta. "Accelerate" Asta went full speed and was so fast that Yuno's air is almost doing nothing.

The duo had reached the capital within 30 minutes and was already enjoying the capital's food. The duo was done eating and they went to register. Everyone was surprised with Yuno's four-leaf clover but was more surprised with Asta's 2 working grimoire. Anti-Magic birds started to appear and they followed Asta.

"Even for a peasant, that's so bad." Someone said from the sides. Asta tried to outran the birds when he suddenly hit a tall man. The man was hit by Asta. Asta was immediately grabbed by the head. "Do you want to die now kid?" The man said. Everyone was surprised with the power of the man. "Captain Yami is really scary." A woman said from the other side. "10, 9, 8" Yami started to count while Asta asked "WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOUR COUNTING?" Yami laughed and replied with "Your Death." Asta didn't like the joke so he had put his hands to his back and his legs are tied as he used his magic. "Swap" before even Finral got to speak, he was now held by Yami by the head and was in the exact same position of Asta a while ago. "Sorry but I don't want to die yet." Asta said.

"CAPTAIN YAMI IT HURTS!" Finral complained as Yami dropped Finral. "That kid has no mana but he is interesting." Yami said. Captain Yami went back to his sit as Vangeance started the exam and sent down brooms. Everyone was amazed with Yuno's flying but Asta's levitation was more interesting for the captains. The captains were surprised with the peaceful aura that Asta was emitting.

The tests were done easily and Asta aced it. Sekke was still thinking that Asta was weak due to the fact that he had all muscles and no mana. "The last part of the test is sparring." Vangeance said as Sekke asked Asta to be his partner.

"What could the boy be hiding with his other grimoire?" Fuegoleon said. "I don't know but I'll surely get him." Jack said.

The match of Asta and Sekke started. Sekke used his Magnum Cannonball and tried to impress the captains. "Look at me captains! This is the ultimate Sekke Magnum Cannonball!" Sekke said in bis thoughts. "NOW COME ON ASTA, ATTACK ME WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!" Sekke taunted. "Your wish is my command sir." Asta said. Asta jumped high and changed his pose as he made his body face the floor. "Swap" Asta and Sekke swapped places. Sekke was at the same position of Asta and landed on the floor face first. Asta threw a rock towards Sekke. The rock was fast and as soon as the rock was near Sekke, Asta used "Exchange." The rock and Asta swapped places as Asta punched Sekke and made him unconscious. He won the battle.

CHAPTER 2 IS OUT WITHIN 24 HOURS. PROBABLY GONNA RELEASE CHAPTER 3 TODAY ALSO. PEACE OUT!
-Minami