Chapter 10

Astaroth walked out the gate and saw the chaos happening. "I am a devil but I am not an Arcane Stage. I am only loved by the attributes." Astaroth said to his self.

Asta had humiliated Dante and killed him in no time. He quickly ran and saw the 2 lifeless body of Zenon and Vanica while he's on the way. He arrived at the main battlefield and saw 3 demons standing together. "7 demons had appeared!" Luck said. "3 more and Yami and Vangeance would die." Luck said.

Yami and Vangeance could be seen binded in a strong wall with their hands and head exposed. "Swap." Asta swapped Asmodeus and Yami's position, binding the devil. "Swap." He then swapped Vangeance and Belphegor's position.

Asta got his two swords out and used exchange bringing Yami and Vangeance in his arms. "Yuno, bring them back to Clover. NOW!" Asta demanded. Everyone looked at Asta with fear and respect. Astaroth looked at Asta and was shocked. "So this is the Anti-Magic human! Fascinating indeed!" Astaroth said

"What's the commotion here?" A scary voice asked. "BEELZELBUB! I'M SORRY THAT YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!" Belphegor said. "Pfft, my bone magic host is dead and was weak." Beelzelbub said.
_________________________________________

Many High Ranking Devils appeared and Nozel and Dorothy were exhausted. They were outside with Fuegoleon. Fuegoleon was still standing strong but Dorothy and Nozel had already collapsed.

"Nozel, have I already told you?" Dorothy said while catching for breath. Nozel went closer to Dorothy and sat besides her. "Have I told you that I love you?" Dorothy said. "No, but the feelings are mutual." Nozel said while rubbing Dorothy's head. "Hey, Nozel?" Dorothy asked. "Why?" Nozel replied.

"Please promise me that in our next lives, you'll be my lover and you'll be nicer to your siblings. I love you." Dorothy said as she hugged Nozel. "I'll always love you even if I'll become another creature." Nozel replied.

"I'm sorry Noelle, this is the best that your big brother can do" Nozel said. The two died while holding each other's hands.

Fuegoleon retreated at the sight of the two captains' death. He was about to enter the castle when he saw Yuno blasting off in high speeds with Vangeance and Yami's body. "So they stopped the gate!" Fuegoleon said with a smile.

Rill attacked and was surprised that he was not the only one who can use all attributes. "Amazing! To think that someone can use all attributes except for me!" Astaroth shouted.

"We're in a tough situation, Beelzelbub! What do you plan on doing!?" Asmodeus asked. "They stopped the gate, are you guys willing to sacrifice your lives to me?" Beelzelbub asked. The 3 devils said yes. Beelzelbub took the 3 and made them into a fruit. Beelzelbub swallowed it as a whole and the castle exploded into pieces.

Many knights suffered injuries because of the impact such as Charlotte with a broken leg. Rill got a broken arm and Vetto's left leg was severed.

Asta looked around and scanned for Noelle. He saw something that terrified him. Noelle's left eye got a big sharp rock sticking to it. "NOELLE! YOUR EYE!" Asta said. Asta took a pebble and swapped the sharp thing away from Noelle's eye. He looked at it and the eyeball was crushed. "Don't worry about me, I can heal myself." Noelle said. "But you can't return destroyed body parts!" Asta said. "It's just an eye." Noelle replied with a tear.

"You're gonna pay for what you did." Asta said with the scariest tone possible. "What are you gonna do? I'm stronger than Lucifero at the moment hahaha!" Beelzelbub said. "I'm gonna turn you into my servant you damn asshole. GOUMAKUH!" Asta shouted. He had already faced different life threatening things but this is the most insane thing thag he did.

Black aura wrapped around Spade as they were not allowed to forfeit. "Are you serious with what you're planning?" Beelzelbub said. "Accelerate!" Asta ran but keeps on returning from the same place. I have the power of the 3 devils a while ago, it's useless." Beelzelbub said.

Beelzelbub tried to erase Asta's body with Spacial Magic but it seems that he's standing in infinity. No magic was hitting him except for physical attacks. "This is the power of Anti-Magic! Wonderful!" Beelzelbub shouted.

He sent every attribute that he knew but nothing was affecting Asta. "The Prince of Chaos and Negation, Liebe, the demon that was accidentally banished from the demon realm. That was a bad idea for the lower demons." Beelzelbub said while analyzing the situation.
_________________________________________

Demons stopped appearing from all kingdoms and the devils in the clover were wiped out. Yuno arrived quickly to Julius with Yami and Vangeance in his arms. "SIR JULIUS, HEAL THEM! THEY'RE EXHAUSTED AND ARE DYING! THE FIGHT ISN'T OVER BUT WE MANAGED TO GET THEM!" Yuno said.

"One step closer to winning. Peace will finally be restored." Julius thought.

Next chapter would be the last chapter of the war. That's all! God bless and Peace out!
-Minami