Chapter 5

"Accelerate" Asta began to run around the dungeon room. Everyone couldn't keep an eye on him because he keeps on disappearing. "Fast." Mars said as he tried to get a lucky hit on Asta. "He's got more to show!" Klaus reacted. "That's just 25% of Asta's power, he isn't even serious." Yuno said which made Noelle surprised. "How is he this strong!?" Noelle said in her mind.

"Now I have a question for you diamond boy!" Asta said while still running. "Would you like me to make your crystal armor seperated from you?" Asta asked. "As if you could do that you muscle headed flash!" Mars replied. "Watch and learn." Asta said. Asta brought out a pebble which he always brings to a fight. "Exchange" Asta said as he stopped running. Mars didn't knew what happened when he suddenly felt that he was suffocating and his body feels light. Mars realized that he was held by Asta in the neck and he's away from his armor. "How is that possible for a manaless meathead like you?!" Mars asked. Asta didn't reply, he knocked out Mars with a blow to his face and dropped him to the ground. "Enter that room! The treasure lies inside!" Asta said as he bind Mars. "Don't do anything funny" Asta said as he placed his Demon Slayer sword at the chest of Mars. "You wont be able to lift that and it will not make you use magic." Asta added.

The group of knights went inside as they looted the dungeon. Yuno felt that time had stopped as he looked around the room. Everyone was not moving and he can clearly see the dust was stopped in the air. He looked around once more when a small fairy appeared to him. "Who are you?" Yuno asked. The fairy put her tiny fingers on her mouth in a playful manner and suddenly disappeared. Time continued as Yuno's grimoire glowed and more page were added. "What happened?" Yuno said to his thoughts.

Asta had left 10 pebbles outside the dungeon so that he will be able to transport the treasure quickly and effectively. After Asta dropped the 7th batch of loot, he went back to the room as the room started to shake. Big rocks were falling and the pillars started to collapse. "Guys! Hold on to me!" Asta said. Everyone believed Asta as they put a hand to Asta. "Exchange" Asta clutched the exchange because once they set foot above ground, the whole dungeon collapsed. "What will we do with your sword Asta?" Noelle asked. Asta didn't reply and simply said. "Demon Slayer." Asta reached out as a part of the collapsed dungeon started to shake. Asta's sword came out of the buried room. The sword quickly returned to Asta's hand as Asta returned it to his grimoire. "We have 2 gifted rookies!" Klaus said to his thoughts.

"Hi Asta! My name is Mimosa!" Mimosa went to Asta and introduced herself. "You can call me Asta! Uhm does it bothers you that your Shirt is destroyed and you're revealing your bra?" Asta asked. Mimosa looked at herself and blushed "NO!" Mimosa quickly replied as she covered her upper part. Yuno saw Mimosa and his thought said "BLACK!" Asta took of his shirt and gave it to Mimosa. "It may not fit you but it could atleast cover your embarrassing parts." Asta said. "Thank you Asta!" Mimosa said.

A portal appeared as Finral came from it. "YOU GOT MANY TREASURE!" Finral celebrated as he happily transported the group back to the Royal Capital. The 2 squads were about to separate when Yuno suddenly went to Asta and asked something. "Can I have a private conversation with Asta please." Yuno said to the Bulls. "Go ahead!" Finral said as the brothers went to a private place. "What's the matter Yuno?" Asta asked. "Bro, I have something to tell you." Yuno said. "Go ahead, I'm listening." Asta replied. "M-my heart goes w-wild when I see Mimosa. DON'T TELL ANYONE! I just need to open this up to you because I may not be able to be comfortable when she's around." Yuno explained. "Hahaha! Just act normal Yuno! I won't be stealing her from you because I still want Sister Lily to hit me with her Holy Fist of Love!" Asta replied as Yuno facepalmed. "You're hopeless." Yuno said. The two went back to their respective squads and went back to the base.

"Because of the successful dungeon mission that you three have cleared, the Wizard King gave us 3 more stars making our list -25 stars! Nice work kid!" Yami said laughing. "NEGATIVE!?" Asta and Noelle reacted. "This is just the beginning, we will start to become the number one squad after 6 months!" Yami said.

It was now night and Noelle was in her usual place, the Black Bulls' balcony as she was staring at the night sky and enjoying the excellent view. Noelle laid to the ground and started to count the stars. She was surprised when Asta suddenly popped out of nowhere. "Hi Elle! I guess you're on your own again. Can I lay besides you?" Asta asked. "Sure Dorksta!" Noelle replied. "What a rude nickname! But I'll accept it!" Asta said while laughing. Asta laid besides Noelle and Noelle spoke. "Thank you for training with me Asta! I felt useful thanks to you!" Noelle said which made Asta blush. "Hehe, praising me won't make me happy you dummy!" Asta said clearly trying to hide his happiness. "Hahaha! It's obvious that you're happy! Don't hide it!" Noelle said while laughing. Asta stood up and helped Noelle also. "I guess goodnight Elle! It's already late." Asta said as Noelle replied "Goodnight Dorksta!" Asta teleported Noelle to the living room as they separated ways and went to their own rooms and slept for the day.

Probably gonna update again later! Peace Out!

-Minami