Exiled From Clover || Chapter 1

6 months have passed since Asta was banished from the kingdom and Mimosa had moved on. Noelle was still not normal and still cries over Asta. They all have improved a lot and was now ready for battle. They were supposed to attack a moving fortress in the Strong Magic Region when it suddenly was stopped by a cloaked person. He had also evacuated the people inside it so they didn't bother to go there. This was all from Undine's point of view.

"Thank you for that anonymous person who stopped it, we can continue our training for the time being." Loropechika said to the clover citizens.

They trained for a long time until Loropechika asked the 3 girls to bathe together. The 3 agreed and went to the spring in the Heart Kingdom. "The place is beautiful Loropechika!" Noelle said. "I'll go first!" Mimosa jumped while taking off her clothes. They all followed Mimosa to the spring.

"Mimosa! How dare you grow your melons again!" Noelle said to Mimosa. Loropechika quickly went to Mimosa and squeezed her melons. Mimosa was embarrassed but it was all fine. "They feel so nice Mimosa! I want something like that too!" Loropechika said.

"So I've been wanting to ask this to you guys but I had no time." Undine said. "Go ahead Undine, we're listening." Noelle said. "Does anyone of you have a crush or a boyfriend?" Undine asked. The question made Loropechika excited. "Let's start with Mimosa.", Undine said.

"Uhm yeah, It's just a crush I guess, our vice-captain is cool and all and he's powerful." Mimosa said while blushing. "YOU LIKE YUNO!?" Noelle asked in surprise. "By the looks of it, you also like that Yuno guy too Noelle." Undine said. "No, I was just surprised. I ain't gonna like Yuno." Noelle said. "Aww, they said that the more you hate, the more you love." Loropechika said.

"Please stop with the issue, I like someone else and he's not from the Clover Kingdom-anymore." Noelle said. "What do you mean by anymore?" Undine asked. "Well, he was accused for having a contract with a demon but he's a good guy! He was exiled from the kingdom without even me knowing." Noelle said in a sad tone. With the description that Noelle said, Mimosa and Nero knew who Noelle was talking about but they kept quiet.

"How about you Nero? Who's your crush?" Loropechika asked. "Dead, no chance of being alive." Nero said to Loropechika. Loropechika felt bad for what she asked and went back to her place.

"How about you and Gadjah? Is he your boyfriend?" Noelle asked. "Nah, I don't like Gadjah." Loropechika replied. Undine laughed and said "poor Gadjah" in her mind.
_________________________________________

Yuno just learned his past and he was indeed a Spade Kingdom Prince. A Golden Dawn member called him and told him the current situation of the base. Yuno quickly rushed to the headquarters and saw his squadmates all unconscious or dead. "EVERYONE!" Yuno shouted in anger.

Yuno destroyed the Dark Disciple. He also felt another strong mana from the other side. Letoile managed to make the dark disciple lose his control and Klaus managed to land a hit on the disciple.

Yuno met with Letoile and Klaus as they ran to the stairs. Before they even set a feet on the stairs, a dude with bone magic appeared and he was holding Vangeance in his bones. "CAPTAIN!" Yuno shouted. Klaus and Letoile was about to attack when bones suddenly punctured their whole body. "KLAUS! LETOILE!" Yuno panicked and went into Spirit of Zephyr quickly.

"You're way too noisy kid, I guess showing you a piece of my power ain't bad." Zenon said. "55%" horns suddenly grew on Zenon's head. Yuno was about to stab Zenon with his sword when Zenon suddenly broke Yuno's sword.
"It's not that you're weak, I'm just way stronger than you!" Zenon said as he stabbed Yuno.

The man that informed Yuno that he was a prince named Ralph followed Yuno to his base and saw Yuno dying. Belle was crying and still didn't want to be separated with Yuno. Ralph suddenly saw a tree starting to grow and saw that Yuno was getting healed.

Yuno got his strength back and stood up. "Captain Vangeance protected us while fighting!" Yuno said. He saw his comrades stood up but there were people such as Hamon remained unconscious or dead. He saw grimoires that disappeared and concluded that half of his squad is dead.
_________________________________________

The Black Bulls base was placed in the border of the Clover and Spade. Vanessa was peacefully talking with Grey when Henry shouted "EVERYONE! THERE IS AN IMMENSE AMOUNT OF MANA OUTSIDE!" Gauche took a look and saw that their base was floating. He also saw a person floating in front of the base. "Where is Yami Sukehiro?" Dante. "I don't know what's your problem but if you're looking for a fight then I shall give you one." Gauche said.

"Reflect Refrain Barrage!" Gauche attacked Dante but Dante simply stood and brought the attack down. "I just need Yami Sukehiro." Dante said. "But if you want to fight then prepare for the consequence." Dante added. Dante appeared infront of Gauche. "Heavy Infighting." Dante punched Gauche many times but keeps on missing. He saw a cat and he knew that it was the cat's fault. "Devil Power:60%" Dante said as he obliterated Rouge.

"No way! I spent months trying to gain more mana and it was just erased like that!" Vanessa said. Dante kicked the bulls base open and looked at Vanessa. "You there. You're the owner of this cat right?" Dante said pointing at Vanessa. "Yes, and what's the matter!?" Vanessa scowled. "Be my woman, you're the perfect woman for Dante of the Dark Triad. Your power, you're and arcane stage mage. Not to mention that delicious body of yours." Dante said to Vanessa. Gauche attacked Dante from the back but was just punched. Vanessa declined the offer so Dante knocked their base.

Gauche, Grey and Vanessa were now floating in the air when Dante suddenly thought of something. "Let's see if you'll get another power up after I do this." Dante said. He took one tree and carved it as a giant sword.

He sent the giant sword to Gauche and the sword penetrated Gauche's stomach. "GAUCHE!" Vanessa shouted. They were now dropped by Dante as Grey made cotton to make a safe landing. Gauche was slowly dying while Grey cried. "My transformation magic is useless!" Grey cried as she tried to heal Gauche.

"It may be embarrassing to say but I want you to look at me more!" Grey said to Gauche. Grey's grimoire started to glow and new words appeared. She successfully removed the sword from Gauche and healed his wounds.

"Another Arcane Stage mage! Wonderful!" Dante said. "You two, be my women." Dante said to the two when a whole black slash divided the border between the bulls and Dante.

Yami appeared at the sky with Finral's portal with an angry look. "Don't you dare lay a hand on my people." Yami said to Dante.

Chapter 1 done lmao. I'm way too motivated writing this book today and made 4 chapters in 12 hours hahaha. Peace out!
-Minami