Chapter 9

"Water Healing Magic:Life Dew!" Noelle casted her spell to heal her broken bones. Midnight sent two bullets to Noelle after she healed making Noelle suffer. Midnight was laughing but his laugh suddenly disappeared. "Anymore requests? Just don't touch the two!" Noelle said. "I wonder if you'll be able to survive this!" Midnight said while wearing a smile of a maniac. Midnight made a huge bullet of shadow.
_________________________________________

Blade and Asta exchanged swings while Nebra surrounded them with mist. "This is magic? It's weak to be considered as one!" Blade said after landing a good slice on Asta's left arm. "Beelzelbub, heal me please." Asta said. Beelzelbub healed Asta's wound quickly as the fight resumes.

Mereo and Yami was with Moloch in a big island. "Let me show you how weak you really are." Moloch said as he made the whole island disappear. "Stupid devil thinks he's better than us." Mereo said before trying to change forms.

It was hard to maintain but she managed to wrap her body with black flames. "What the heck is that? Maybe I should use my new spell also!" Yami said.

"Dark Magic:Dark Knight!" A jet black armor appeared on Yami's body and he had a katana on his back and a pole axe on his hands. "I learned how to use an axe because of Noelle. This is a good debut for my axe!" Yami said as he lifted the axe up and made a huge swing making the air shake. "You're pretty strong for a pebble!" Mereoleona said with a laugh. "You're my teacher, expect much from your student." Yami replied.

"Morgen sir, let us handle this. Please find the girls for us." Yuno said. "I wanted to fight too but my comrades lives are a priority." Morgen thought as he disappeared. "Leo, are you ready?" Yuno asked with a smile. "Ofcourse, Asta's cool brother!" Leo replied.

"Belle, wanna do it now?" Yuno asked her fairy friend. "READY WHEN YOU ARE, KING YUNO!" Belle replied. Yuno started to glow and his new form looks like it's from the heavens. His crown changed into a halo and he doesn't have a weapon except for his wind staff. "You went from a swordsman to a damn pastor? You ain't cool no more." Leo said as Yuno laughed.

"Wind of Judgement!" Yuno blew Dragon away to buy them enough time. "Oh shit, you're powerful as fuck!" Leo shouted. "You haven't gave us a damn clue with your new powers!" Yuno said making Leo laugh. "It's a secret! It's a card up my sleeve. It's last resort move." Leo replied to Yuno.
_________________________________________

"Shadow magic? It is!" Morgen said as he observes the city.

Midnight was scaring Noelle to get what he wants. Noelle was crying, she never knew that the situation would go to this way. "Please no, I have a family to go home to!" Noelle said, begging to Midnight. "Too bad that you offered everything in exchange of their lives." Midnight said. Midnight dropped the bullet to Noelle. Noelle endured it but she ended up collapsing. "I'm sorry if I won't make it out alive, Asta." Noelle said. It felt that a huge building just collapsed on her blind spot.

The shadow domain of Midnight disappeared when Morgen lit up the whole place. "Yo, Sea Goddess!" Morgen said. "Who are you!? How did you destroyed my shadow domain!?" Midnight asked. "That's none of your business. I don't wanna hurt anyone but it seems that you've crossed the line." Morgen said as his smile became a scary one.

Morgen released his aura and made Midnight surprised. "They had a beast with them all along!" Midnight thought. "I wasn't away from the Clover Kingdom without developing. I trained in USA while thinking of a way to go home. I never wanted to lose against my brother but I guess competition is useless since he's gone." Morgen said making Midnight shiver.

Morgen appeared infront of Noelle and took the three girls somewhere safe. "Are you okay?" Morgen asked. "Don't mind us, I can heal us up." Noelle said as Morgen smiled. "We can't afford to let someone die here." Morgen said as he disappeared.

"How dare you treat my junior like that." Morgen appeared in front of Midnight and lit his hand up. "This is for Asta." Morgen said before punching Midnight. Midnight couldn't keep up with Morgen's speed.

"This is for the Sea Goddess." Morgen then kicked him in the face. "This is for my junior." Morgen bound Midnight with his magic. Midnight's magic was useless because he is against light. "And this is for the trouble that you caused us." Morgen used his strongest spell. "Ray of Forgiveness!" A big magic rune appeared in the sky as a huge light beam started to form. The beam dropped to them successfully killing Midnight.

The attack did no damage to the city because it was pure light. The light would kill the user's target without messing up the area. Morgen went back to the girls and guarded them.
________________________________________

"I guess we'll have to move, Ifrit. We'll let them taste your all burning flame magic." Mr. Zogratis said as he stood up.