Chapter 11

Fuegoleon and Rill defended the Clover Kingdom from the devils. Gadjah and the Shining Generals arrived after securing their kingdom. The other spirit guardians took charge of the defenses of the other kingdom. They went to Clover because they heard that many demons were there. The elves were also part of the defense of heart and diamond.

"MAGNA! WANNA KILL EACH OTHER TO KNOW WHO FIGHTS THIS STUPID DEVIL!?" Luck asked. "OFCOURSE NO! ARE YOU STUPID!?" Magna asked before Luck disappeared and instantly crushed a High ranked devil's heart. "THERE'S NO NEED FOR COMPETITION IF YOU'D JUST KILL THEM IN A BLINK OF AN EYE!" Magna shouted.

Luck and Gadjah stumbled upon each other and laughed. "Yo, teacher! Wanna kill some devils for fun?" Luck asked. "You won't even beat me. Be back with higher kill counts than me!" Gadjah replied before the two started to move.

Everyone was successful is driving the devils away from the civilians. They didn't cause that much of a wreck. Fuegoleon and Rill went to the strong magic border to fight the 5 Ancient Demons before they reach the Kingdom. "WHY ARE ALL THE DEVILS FOCUSED ON OUR KINGDOM?" Solid asked.

"Young ones! Please help the civilians to evacuate beautifully!" Kirsch said to Marie and Nash. The two were surprised. It was their first month of being Magic Knights but they were already in a scary situation. They automatically went to help every civilians that were panicking.

"Where is young Asta and Mereo when you need em?" Sister Theresa asked while calming the kids.

Fuego and Rill managed to defeat 3 ancient demons but the 2 kept on walking. They were afraid that the demon would destroy Hage, the closest village to the border. Sister Lily was trying to distract Licht while he let Father Orsi take care of the others. Licht was happy. The demons were about to step foot on the kingdom when they were suddenly pulled back by briars. "Take this!" Charlotte appeared and dragged the demons back.

"BIG SIS CHARLOTTE IS AMAZING AND STRONG! THANK GOD I AIN'T YAMI JUNIOR! I DON'T WANT TO GET BIG SIS MAD!" Rill said as Charlotte sent a cold glare on him. "I'M JOKING!" Rill quickly said. "Let's wait for Van-" Fuego was cut off by 2 seeds dropping on the bound demons. The tree grew rapidly and absorbed energy and mana form the demons. "Nice timing, Vangeance!" Fuego commended. "We aren't done yet! Langris, now!" Vangeance shouted. Langris appeared and sent a spell towards the demon. Half of the demon disappeared and blood started to leak. "He's powerful!" Fuegoleon said. "I can't believe that this spell lost to a wind boy." Langris thought.

"YO TEACHER! I GOT 7 KILLS!" Luck said. "Too bad, I got 13." Gadjah replied making Luck frustrated. "That's a good number for a senior magic knight tho." Gadjah said making Luck happy. Vanessa were binding devils while Magna, Gauche and Gordon attacks. Charmy got her own life trying to make devils eat her food.

A devil blew it away making Charmy angry. "HOLY CRAP! A WILD CHARMY APPEARED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 3 YEARS!" Magna said. "Too bad, the devils chose violence."

The wolf appeared and put the devil in a pan, chopping it to bits and eating it. "Thank you for the meal, Charmy!" the wolf said as Charmy laughed.

"I swear she has the capabilities to be the best magic knight out there." Vanessa said. Finral teleported to them and saw the happy faces of his past squad. "Thank god you're all safe." Finral said as Vanessa laughed. "We're fighting here and you're enjoying your life as a king, king Finral." Magna said making Finral blush. "Stop it, it's embarassing." Finral said.
_______________________

"LUCIFERO, LUCIFERO! PASS HIM TO ME!" Megicula said. Lucifero was playing with Asta's injured body. "Fine, don't kill him yet." Lucifero said before tossing Asta to Megicula. "I CAN'T STAND HERE IDLE WHILE WATCHING MY KID GETTING ANNIHILATED!" Yami said as he ran towards the two Qlipoth devils. He got out of the mana zone but he lost composure because of the gravity. He fell to the ground in a split second. "YAMI!" Morgen shouted before trying to shoot light swords towards the two. The light hit Lucifero but he didn't flinch.

"MASTER ASTA! FIGHT THE PAIN!" Beelzelbub shouted in Asta's inner thoughts. Asta was slowly losing his consciousness. The only thing that wakes him up is his determination. He wants to defeat them without losing anyone to their hands but it seems that they were too powerful, even for him. "Master Asta, I'm willing to sacrifice myself for your sake. Use swap to a rock near the anti magic zone. I'll sacrifice myself." Beelzelbub said making Asta angry. "SWAP!" Asta shouted. A rock and Asta swapped positions. Asta dropped on the ground all bloody. Noelle and Mimosa tried their best to heal him but his injuries were too serious.

Asta tried to stand up and charge again when they suddenly felt a huge amount of mana approaching them. It made landing and there was another demon. He had ash gray hair and he looks like a body builder. "Liebe, thank you for taking care of my son." The devil said. "Huh? How do you know Liebe and who tf is your son, Lucifuge!?" Beelzelbub asked. The devil was known as Lucifuge. "Son? Does he mean Asta? Well they kinda look a like but that's too sudden!" Liebe said as he looked at Asta and Lucifuge.

"Hoho! I see we've got quite the enemy here!" Lucifero said. "I've wanted to kick your ass again, Lucifero!" Lucifuge shouted as he disappeared. "Mana Zone:Return to Zero!" Lucifuge used a big spell on Tokyo. The buildings that were collapsed returned to its normal state. Bodies of crushed people were returned and they were alive as well. Asta's injuries were healed and the horns that he grew disappeared. "I see, you're still that strong nice devil that you were. YOU REALLY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THE LEADER OF THE DEVILS! YOUR POWER IS WASTED!" Lucifero shouted.

"I can't believe that you and Moloch fought me but you lost miserably. I had to leave because you've lost and you still promoted your shithole plans." Lucifuge said.

"This is for Licita, the one you killed and the one I love." Lucifuge said.

LUCIFUGE BACKSTORY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! THIS STORY IS ALMOST AT ITS END! GODBLESS AND PEACE OUT!
-Minami