Chapter 11

The Black Bulls went to the beach and started to have fun. "Rasta! Look at my outfit!" Magna said. "WHAT THE CRAP ARE YOU WEARING MAGNA! YOU LOOK TOO MANLY!" Asta shouted. Luck set Magna's underwear on fire. Magna tried to run off the fire and he suddenly stopped infront of Noelle as his underwear dropped. "What....the....heck." Noelle slowly said as she realized what happened. She quickly send a waterball to Magna's balls. "LADY NOE I'M SORRY!" Magna said while crying.

"What the fuck did I just saw." Noelle said to herself wiping the tears in her face. "Don't cry Elle! Wanna swim?" Asta went to her and Noelle accepted the offer. "Come here Asta." Noelle said as she swam to somewhere deep. "To be honest with you, I don't know how to swim hehe." Asta admitted. "So you don't know how to swim huh." Noelle said as she dived underwater and went to Asta's foot. Asta was surprised and suddenly kicked. The foot made contact with Noelle's nose and Noelle quickly rose up.

"NOELLE I'M SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Asta practically begged for forgiveness. "Haha, it's my fault Asta. You don't need to apologize." Noelle said while trying to stop the bleeding. "But..." Asta was cut off by Noelle. "No buts." Noelle said.

*Time Skip*

It was night and Noelle and Asta were peacefully training. The two heard a very calming voice and they decided to go where the song came from. Asta and Noelle saw a girl with a ponytail singing. The girl noticed the two and stopped singing. "Hello! My name is Kahono!" Kahono said to the two. "The name's Noelle, and this is Dorksta." Noelle said. "Hi Noelle and Dorksta!" Kahono said with a smile on her face. "IT'S ASTA NOT DORKSTA." Asta complained. "Ohhh... Hi Asta!" Kahono said.

"So what are you guys doing late at night here in a very hidden place? Could it be that you're making...." Kahono's words were interrupted with Noelle's scream. "We're actually training so we can go to the Sea Temple." Asta said. "We're training Noelle to make her spell larger to be able to transport us there." Asta added. "Noelle, show me your spell." Kahono requested. "If you insist." Noelle activated her Dragon's Lair and made Kahono surprised. "Why are you holding back your mana?" Kahono asked. "Huh?" The duo asked.

"So basically, try to cast the spell with your eyes closed and don't think of anything." Kahono said. Noelle followed Kahono's instruction. The lair grew 4x bigger than what she was able to do. "This is not large enough for our squad to fit in." Noelle said. "THAT'S WHY WE HAVE 1 AND 6 MORE DAYS TO PREPARE ELLE." Asta said. "Elle, what a cute nickname." Kahono said. "Asta just calls me that. I don't even know where that came from." Noelle said. "NoELLE, Elle." Asta emphasized Elle and made Kahono laugh. "You take things seriously Asta." Noelle said to Asta while laughing.

The duo trained for 9 days straight. They only have 2 days to prepare and they can still go there as early as possible. "Why are you even with me the whole time Asta?" Noelle asked. "To prevent the thing that happened when we were just new to the Black Bulls." Asta replied. "But fine I'll leave you all alone." Asta added.

Asta suddenly approached Noelle and gave her a hug. "WHAT IS THE HUG FOR ASTA? ARE YOU ABOUT TO GO AWAY OR DIE?" Noelle asked. "I just want to say goodluck. Bye." Asta said as he disappeared from Noelle's sight and appeared in the cottage where the Bulls stay. "Any reports kid?" Yami asked. "I think she'll be able to do it tonight sir." Asta said.

All the Black Bulls went outside and cheered for Noelle. Noelle got motivated and tried her best to expand it. "I may have a harsh childhood but within this past few months they were replaced with happy memories! Unforgettable memories with the Bulls! Unforgettable memories with Asta. I hope this makes Nozel acknowledge me." Noelle said in her thoughts as she accidentally drowned herself from too much water.

"Demon Dweller." Asta brought out his sword and absorbed all the water that Noelle summoned. "This is my key!" Finral shouted as he was about to make a portal. What happens next made everyone surprised.

"Follow"

Asta suddenly appeared next to Noelle and used another spell.

"Return"

Asta went back to where he was when he absorbed Noelle's water. "Huh? What happened? You didn't threw a rock? Why did you suddenly appeared besides me?" Noelle asked while still being carried by Asta. "And could you please put me down." Noelle requested with a red face. "That was my moment Asta." Finral said while crying bitter tears.

"I marked you a while ago." Asta said to Noelle casually. "Where? How did you marked me?" Noelle asked. "I marked you with the hug a while ago. It was not just for the mark but it was also a good luck." Asta said. "I thought it was only just to mark me." Noelle said in her thoughts.

"What a cool spell Rasta!" Magna said. "I wish I had powers like that!" Finral said. "You only want that power just to hug girls Finral." Yami said.

"I did it! I just need to control it better!" Noelle said in her thoughts. "Elle! Let's drink for the night!" Asta called to Noelle. "SPARE ME SOME RED WINE!" Noelle shouted back as she ran to the cottage.

Follow is basically flying raijin but it's cool. Return is just to go back where he used follow. Peace Out!
-Minami