Chapter 3

Yuno totally demolished his opponent in the sparring match. He one shotted his enemy. The captains were impressed with what Yuno had shown. The exam was now done and the choosing of Magic Knights had begun.

2 hours had passed and Yuno's number has been called. All the captains raised their hands signalling that they want Yuno in the team. "I must choose Golden Dawn, it'll be easier to become wizard king if id do so." He said to his thoughts. "I choose the Golden Dawn." Yuno said as he confirmed it. The next was Asta. Asta prayed that he would be chosen by atleast one captain.

Asta opened his eyes and saw that every captain also raised their hands. "I choose the Black Bulls." Asta quickly said.

"The Black Bulls? Why the worst squad?"
"Wasted Potential"
"Peasants really are dumb."

Those words were heard across the stadium. "WHAT DID YOU GAVE TO THAT KID YAMI?" Jack asked. "I don't know but I'll take the opportunity." Yami replied. Yami went down and tapped Asta's shoulder. "Sorry for what I did awhile ago, welcome to the Black Bulls kid. FINRAL TAKE US HOME I'M NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE." Yami said as Finral quickly made a portal.

"This is the Black Bulls' base. Pretty rowdy." Yami said as he destroyed the wall. Everyone inside the base was in wreck. A girl was drunk and a child was eating. Two boys are fighting and Asta noticed a girl at the terrace of the base, stargazing. Asta made a scene that would gather everyone's attention. Asta picked up a pebble and used "exchange." The pebble swapped with Magna's pants and Magna quickly noticed. "HOW'D YOU GOT MY PANTS!?" Magna quickly went to Asta.

"I'M ASTA AND I'M GLAD THAT I'LL BE WORKING WITH YOU ALL!" Asta shouted as he returned Magna's pants. "HAHAHA! KID I LIKE YOU!" Yami said as he tapped Asta's back. Everyone introduced themselves properly and Asta was happily making friends.

Noelle was quietly stargazing at the terrace as he looked down to her captain and a new boy. "Another noisy one, why can't Nozel just acknowledge me." Noelle said to herself.

Asta grabbed another rock and used "Exchange." The rock disappeared and was swapped with a lady. "What happened? WHY AM I HERE ALL OF A SUDDEN?" Noelle asked. "My powers hehe." Asta said. "Hmph, you distracted me, insect." Noelle said as she walked out. "Atleast she's not as bad as her siblings." Yami said to Asta.

"Y'know, we don't accept anyone here just like that. You must survive this initiation ceremony." Magna said as he took Asta to the back of the house. "You must survive my strongest attack." Magna said as he distanced his self from Asta. Everyone looked at Asta with worried eyes. Asta was not nervous, he was confident to be exact.

Magna started to gather power as he threw with full force. "EXPLODING SCATTER SHOT!" Magna shouted. Balls of flame are approaching Asta. "Demon Slayer." A big sword appeared and it seems that it reflected back the attack of Magna. The attack went back and Magna panicked. "You're too good." Magna said as he waited for the attack to hit. "Demon-dweller" another sword appeared and absorbed all the attack of Magna. Asta quickly hid the swords back to the grimoire as everyone's face was surprised. "You deserve the robe." Magna said as Vanessa sent a robe to Asta. "Welcome to the Black Bulls, Asta!" Everyone said. "Charmy cooked lots of food for you Asta!" Finral said. The group entered the base and started to eat.

"Wait let me get some and bring Ms. Royalty food." Asta said as he took food and went straight to the terrace with the rock that he used a while ago. "That kid might change Ms. Royalty." Yami said as everyone nodded.

Asta arrived and saw Noelle shedding some tears. "Yo miss. I brought food." Asta said to the crying Noelle. "Why are you here?" Noelle asked. "I was worried because you weren't down there." Asta replied. "Eat up, don't starve yourself." Asta added. "Uhm, this is the first time someone offered me something. I guess thank you?" Noelle said as Asta laughed. "No probs, the name's Asta." Asta introduced his self properly this time. "My name's Noelle." Noelle also introduced herself. "CAN I CALL YOU ELLE?" Asta said. "Hmph, if you insist." Noelle said. "Come join us down there and let's introduce you to the others!" Asta said. "O-ok" Noelle replied. "Hold my hand, Elle." Asta said. "Why must I hold your hand?" Noelle asked. Asta grabbed Noelle's hand. Noelle blushed furiously, it was the first time that a guy her age held her hand. The view of the night suddenly changed to the view of a group happily eating.

"So you brought missy with you huh." Yami said as Asta nodded. "I-I'm Noelle, It's a pl-pleasure to wo-work with you guys." Noelle nervously said. "Why are you nervous?" Vanessa asked. "Its just that...." Noelle couldn't continue. "Its just what?" Vanessa asked. "IT'S JUST THAT I'M TOO SCARED THAT YOU GUYS WOULD JUDGE ME BECAUSE I'M A BIG FAILURE IN CONTROLLING MY DAMN MAGIC!" Noelle said as she fell to the ground and started crying. "I DON'T WANT TO FEEL INSULTED ANYMORE!" She added. "HAHAHA! IF YOU'RE SO SCARED THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE SCARED WITH US!" Luck said. "You do know that we, the Black Bulls are a group of failures." Magna said. "My specialty is magic control, I could help you with that." Vanessa said. "I'll cook many delicious food for you missy. La!" Charmy said while stirring more food. "Welcome to the Black Bulls, Noelle!" Yami said.

"It's fine Noelle. We are always here for you, now come on and stand up. Let's help each other to improve." Asta said as he offered a hand to Noelle. "Thank you guys!" Noelle said as he took Asta's offer and started to cry again due to happiness.

CHAPTER 3 DONE AGAIN WITHIN 24 HOURS. 3 CHAPTERS IN 24 HOURS LMAO! AFTER THIS, I'LL BE SKIPPING PARTS AND ADDING ORIGINAL SCENES. PEACE OUT!
-Minami