Chapter 4

"Watching the news would be a good thing to do." Hikari said to them. "Where should we watch them?" Nebra asked. "Here." Hikari pulled a television besides him and turned it on. "SO COOL! I WANT TO TAKE ONE FOR THE SQUAD!" Asta said with star eyes. "Technology here really is advanced." Yami said to everyone.
_________________________________________

"I heard that your underlings were attacked yesterday. It's your fault that you guys are careless, Midnight." An old man said. "I'm sorry, Captain Zogratis." Midnight said. "My children were useless so you guys should put more effort and give better effects." Mr. Zogratis said.

"Ugh, he destroyed the dress that Dragon gave me!" Sabrina complained. "Speaking of Dragon, he's on the way to Tokyo, right?" Blade asked. Sabrina and Gold nodded.
_________________________________________

"Yami, please help me, I can't sleep with Mereo. It's so awkward and I'm scared, please. She'll punch me in her sleep!" Morgen begged while shaking the body of the smoking Yami. "Y'know, Morgen, sometimes you gotta take risks for love. This is the best thing that I could do for my 32 year old virgin vice captain." Yami said in a pitiful face. Morgen gave up.

"Who'll punch you in your sleep!?" Mereo asked in an angry tone. "AHHHH! NO ONE!" Morgen replied before hiding in Yami's back. "He said that sleeping with you was a great thing. He's glad that you're his roommate." Yami said as Morgen slightly pinched Yami's back. "Ohhhh, I misheard you guys, sorry." Mereo replied before going away.

"Yami, I hate you." Morgen said in a crying way. "Yeah, hate me if you want but I'll be a good uncle when you got your kids." Yami replied. Morgen blushed, he wasn't really interested in love but Yami was right. He's 32 years old and is still a virgin. He hasn't even entered a relationship. "Yami, I realized something." Morgen said. "What?" Yami asked. "I'll play along with your plan." Morgen said in a determined tone. "THAT'S WHAT I LIKE ABOUT MY VICE CAPTAIN!" Yami shouted as the two did their handshake.
_________________________________________

"So Morgen sir is trying to hit on Mereo." Asta said to Noelle. "Goodluck on him, it's hard to tame Mereo." Noelle replied. "Yeah, I feel bad for Morgen sir." Asta said.

"Asta, what if I die in this mission?" Noelle asked. "That's so sudden, why are you thinking like that?" Asta asked. "Well you told us that the enemies are strong. We don't know if we'll be successful." Noelle replied. "I won't let you die." Asta said. Asta stood up and gave Noelle a warm hug, it was one of the best hugs that Noelle had experienced but it also feels painful. Noelle felt that something bad is about to happen.

"Everyone! Come here!" Nebra shouted. Everyone quickly got up and looked at the problem. The news was on and it was said that the man who burnt the island was in a place called Tokyo, specifically Shibuya. He was seen with a pink haired woman late at night and police officers were already investigating.

The view was changed and it was now live in a store in Shibuya. It was seen that Hellflame and a pink haired girl was surrounded by magic users. The man named Hellflame laughed and burnt everyone to crisps. The woman with pink hair survived because she controlled the flames. "THAT'S THE WOMAN THAT ATTACKED ME WITH A TREE! WE HAVE NO TIME TO SIT HERE! LET'S GO!" Asta shouted. "Shibuya is far from here! Are you guys sure?" Hikari asked. "Yeah! I've got the perfect spell!" Asta shouted.

"EVERYONE! GATHER OUTSIDE! WE'LL BLAST OFF IN A MINUTE! LET'S COMBINE OUR MAGIC POWERS!" Asta shouted. "Wait, do you have a clue where to go?" Yami asked. "No." Asta replied.

"He's surprisingly stupid!" Hikari thought. "Go straight Northeast, I believe in you guys!" Hikari said as he sent the 10 mages off.

Asta brought out his Demon Slayer. Yuno surrounded it with wind and made it look like an eagle. Mereo and Leo positioned themselves at the back to serve as boost. Morgen was supposed to be the one who'll transport them but they decided that they should arrive there as a group and not one by one.

"Accelerate."

The eagle flew off too fast that they reached Shibuya in 2 minutes. "Are you sure that this is the place that they call Shibuya?" Secre asked. "Yeah, that was fast." Yami said as he read the signs.

Asta focused. He sniffed and found the familiar smell back then. It was the smell of the woman with pink hair. He left without a word and disappeared. "Tch, he's too reckless!" Noelle complained. "Don't follow him! Let's form 4 groups!" Mereo demanded.

Noelle, Nebra, Leopold
Mereo, Morgen
Yami, Secre
Yuno, Mimosa

"OI YAMI! WHY AM I WITH MEREO!?" Morgen asked. "GOT COMPLAINS?" Mereo asked in a scary tone. "NO MA'AM!" Morgen replied. "DO A KICK-ASS JOB, OLD VIRGIN!" Yami said as he took Secre and disappeared. "I'M ONLY 32!" Morgen shouted. "We must do our job as well." Yuno and Mimosa flew away.

"We're gonna leave already, Mereo." Noelle said as she walked away with Leo and Nebra. "Please take care of me, Mereo." Morgen begged. "If you got no guts, go home. You've got light magic so transportation ain't a problem with you." Mereo said. Morgen didn't speak for the rest of the job.

Asta ran continuously while tracking the smell. He flew with his sword and didn't care about the attention gathering. He's following the smell but it kept on moving. He was trying to catch up but it maintains a distance. He didn't knew that he was already in Chiyoda. He scanned the area around him and noticed that he was in a Garden. It had many trees. "FUCK! I WAS LURED!" Asta shouted as many trees started to float and flew to him.

"You're actually smart for a reckless one, welcome to Kōkyogaien National Garden. My name is Sabrina and I'll be your opponent for today." Sabrina introduced herself.

Shibuya is the best place to start a war in anime so why not make it happen there. Godbless and Peace Out!
-Minami