Chapter 3

"This island is cool, it's peaceful and quiet." Asta said while laying in bed. "Yeah, wish I could live here." Noelle replied. "This mission is dangerous so don't be reckless." Noelle added. "When was I reckless? I think before I attack."

"Good lies" Beelezelbub, Liebe and Noelle said in unison.
_________________________________________

*Somewhere in the forest of Yakushima*

"I never thought that the Dark Triad of Spade Kingdom would fail in the advent of Qlipoth. What a shame. We should do it ourselves then." A hooded man said. "Master, I already got the Dark Magic user that you were asking for." A woman in a mask said while dragging a man.

"You, what's your name?" The dark magic user asked. "I don't use a name. Call me Midnight instead." The hooded man named Midnight said with a creepy laugh. "We only need a World Tree Magic user. That magic is only inherited in the Vangeance family. A man named William Vangeance was used by the Dark Triad but they got away. I want to finish this job already." A blonde man asked.

"We don't need to rush things, Gold." The woman said. "Then goodluck on finding a world tree magic user, Sabrina." The man named Gold replied.

"Sabrina, Gold, kindly inform Hellflame, Blade and Dragon about this. We'll go around the whole Japan to find this World Tree Magic human is." Midnight said. The two kneeled to Midnight as they went ahead and contacted the three. "Hellflame was seen wrecking a whole island. Our objectives aren't clear to them but they know that we want to end the world." Gold said. "That was a careless move by Hellflame." A woman's voice was heard behind Gold and Sabrina. "Blade! You're here!" Sabrina shouted in surprise. "The assassination job was easy. They made me assassinate this man named Potrof, they said that it would be hard. He got killed in no time." Blade said.

"Who the heck is Potrof?" Sabrina asked. "A guard from the Heart Kingdom. They said that he's one of the best. He didn't even last 5 seconds against me." Blade bragged. "As expected of you, no one can beat you with your sword, not to mention your magic." Gold said as he and Blade went for a hi five.
_________________________________________

"P-Potrof is dead? How?" Gadjah asked. "I don't know either, but there was a sign that he managed to use a spell but he's dead in an instant. It was a small spell." Sarado replied. "We must know the truth about his death. We can't deal with this kind of things now. It's so sudden." Loropechika said.
_________________________________________

"The place is in the middle of the island. Call everyone for a meeting." Beelzelbub said coming home from spying. "Sure, what did you found?" Asta replied. "I'll tell everyone in the meeting."

"So why are you calling a meeting in the middle of the night?" Nebra asked. "Have your guards up." Asta said.

"I have my guards up, I can't afford to get punched by this scary lady." Morgen said while shaking. "HUH!? YOU WANNA DIE NOW?" Mereo asked. "I HATE YOU YAMI!" Morgen shouted. "Jokes aside, we'll make a move tonight. Beelzelbub went around the island today in a human form. Beelzelbub spied on a suspicious group that lives in the forest of Yakushima. He said that they'll find someone with World Tree magic, they'll continue the advent of Qlipoth." Beelzelbub explained.

"I'll attack their base after this meeting. I want you guys to protect this city no matter what." Asta said. "Big demands but I'll guess I'll go with your plan." Yuno said. "Not bad for a kid like you." Mereo said while holding Morgen by the head. "Leave it to us." Yami said. "Be safe." Noelle wished Asta good luck.
_________________________________________

Everyone was scattered around the city and was ready to protect. Asta flew towards the base of the enemy. Beelzelbub was the MVP of this part. They wouldn't know the place if not for him.

"Accelerate!" Asta started to fly until Beelzelbub told him to stop. He floated on top of a small shack. "Demon slayer!" Asta called his 1st sword out. The sword slowly expanded in size until it became as tall as a building. "BLACK DIVIDER!" Asta shouted as he swung this sword towards the shack. Many trees were sent flying by the attack and the shack was crushed. "Did I got them?" Asta asked. "No." Beelzelbub replied.

The debris started to float on its own and it was sent towards the sky. It glowed pink so they're sure that it had magic in it. The debris of the smacked house was removed by the same magic and it was shoved away. A blonde haired man, a pink haired girl and a masked long hair was seen. "This is your magic, huh." Asta said.

The trees that Asta uprooted started to fly towards him in high speed. He slashed them with his Black Divider but one tree got past his sword and he was hit in the arm. "Relocate, now." The masked woman said as the three disappeared in a blink of an eye. "They are no jokes." Liebe said. "That was just a taste of their powers." Asta replied. "We need a better plan." Asta added. The two demons went to Asta's shoulder as Asta used follow. Asta marked Noelle before going to the forest.

"Asta, you're back early!" Noelle said in surprise. "Call everyone back to the hotel, we need to discuss things." Asta replied.
_________________________________________

"What happened? I heard loud noises." Mereo asked. "The power of this group isn't a joke. They managed to land a hit on me without much effort. I gathered information and I can say that the group consists of a pink haired woman and a blonde man. The other one had a mask on." Asta said. "They managed to land a hit on you?" Yuno asked. "Yeah, this bruise in my damn arm" Asta pulled his sleeve. The bruise was quite big.

"We can safely assume that one of them uses psychic powers or some shit. She made trees and debris float." Asta said.
_________________________________________

*Tokyo*

"Hellflame here... What? You guys were attacked? Want me to go there and fight? No? You guys relocated? So you guys are on the way here now... Meet me in my house." Hellflame's call with Gold was ended.

"They weren't intimidated by that one island getting burned huh." Hellflame said as he laughed.

New villains mwahahaha! I don't really have an important announcement so god bless and peace out!
-Minami