Chapter 20

"What are we supposed to do Nero?" Finral asked. "Get the magic stones that are in the tablet." Nero demanded. "Fine, then what?" Finral asked again as he took out the stones. "Then put it in the Wizard King's statue." Nero demanded again. "Ok." Finral started to put the rocks one by one calmyl until he inserted the last rock. "What is happening!?" Finral asked.

"My prince, it's been 500 years." A glowing Nero said. "I've missed you Secre." The statue started to move. "If my magic was more complete then you should've had a better body." Nero said. "Since your seal is lifted, then mine will also be lifted." The bird started to turn into a petite black haired woman with horns.

"NERO!? IS THAT YOU!?" Finral asked in shock. "Yes." Nero quickly replied. Lumiere felt a bad aura coming from the shadow palace and held Secre's hand. Secre held Finral's hand. "Uhm why are you holding my HANDDDDD!????" They started to move very fast and arrived to the shadow palace.

Asta was saving every village from the elves attack until he cleared all villages. "Too many elves." Asta said as he ran to the Royal Capital.

Asta arrived and saw the rest of the Black Bulls outside the castle. "Where are the Royal Knights!?" Asta asked Luck. "They went inside the shadow palace via a shadow passageway." Luck replied. "Thanks Luck! I owe you one!" Asta said. The next move that Asta did made everyone surprised.

Asta opened his no leaf grimoire for the first time. "Transportation Magic:Dimensional Portal." A portal appeared that looks like the same portal that the knights went inside. "This spell is effective for dimensions and places where someone I know went to." Asta said to Luck. "Fight me Asta once the war is done!" Luck replied happily.

Yuno managed to go into Spirit of Zephyr as they blasted the violet weird things away. Nozel and Yuno arrived and tried to help Licht. "More and more people are trying to stop me! Hahaha! Struggle more you filthy citizens!" Zagred said. "Storm of Blades." Blades from the sky fell and started to make a rain. Everyone went inside's Nozel's bunker. "We need more people!" Yuno shouted.

Yami just saved Charla from getting devoured by the violet creatures by using black cocoon. "Human, your thing is hitting me." Charla said awkwardly. "I can't help it, bear it for the time being. I can't let us die." Yami said.

Fuego, Mimosa, Charmy and Noelle carried wounded elves and tried to heal them including Raia. "This damn demon." Noelle scowled.

"Bind" The floor started to form and tried to squish the bunker. Zagred was about to send another attack when a ray of light appeared revealing Secre and Lumiere's arrival. "Impossible! I thought I wouldn't be seeing you here!" Zagred said. "It's been 500 years devil!" Lumiere shouted.

"Secre, could you help Licht?" Lumiere asked. "Yes my prince! My magic could seal and remove any seal from any person!" Secre said as she casted a spell on Licht. Licht started to regain his memories and consciousness and hugged Lumiere. "Let's put an end to this long war." Licht said.

The duo attacked Zagred consecutively and shocked the demon. "They're fast!" Zagred hit the wall and got blasted by a huge attack. Lumiere appeared in front of him and stabbed him with a light sword. "I'm sorry to say this but that magic won't work on me! Hahaha!" Zagred said as he brought out his spear and broke Lumiere's hand. "My prince!" Secre shouted.

"Farewell, Lumiere." Zagred said. He was about to stab Lumiere when a big sword hit his spear and knocked it away. "Demon Slayer!" Asta shouted as the sword went back. "Asta! Nice timing!" Yuno shouted. "This place is bad asf. Let's try to end this quick before the devil goes outside." Asta said inspiring everyone.

"Liebe, 50%" Asta said. "I can keep 50% for 5 minutes but the Union mode and any other percent lasts for only seconds so anything above 50% is risky." Asta said to his self. Asta rushed to Zagred and tried his best to hit him. The elf wizard king duo aided Asta. "If anything could kill him then it's probably Anti-Magic!" Lumiere said.

"I can't believe that the kid is keeping up with those two!" Nozel said in surprise.

"OUCH!" Noelle shouted when bunch of the violet creatures had hit her. "This is hard to heal Noelle, please bear it for a while." Mimosa said to Noelle. Her arm was violet and had some violet marks on her face. "EVERY EACH ONE OF THEM ARE SCUMS!" Noelle shouted and went into her Valkyrie Dress. She attacked many places while paving a way for Salamander to fly to. Fuegoleon was surprised with Noelle's sudden rise in power. "The girl refuses to be in vain and to lose. She's similar to that Asta kid or he has been influencing her." Fuegoleon said.

"Which devil has this Anti-Magic? That ain't a problem because I will show him who's boss." Zagred said to his self.

"Shower of Blades!" Another wave of blade shower appeared and one luckily hit Asta. Asta grabbed one of the sword and made the Black Divider.

"EXCHANGE!" Asta shouted. The sword and Zagred exchanged places and Zagred got his head slashed by Asta. "Farewell you devil scum." Asta said.

I'm back! Probably gonna make 5 more chapters then I'll end this book. God Bless and Peace out!
-Minami