Chapter 7

Julius became a child and everyone saw the incident. "My preparation was incomplete." Julius said before he crashed to the ground. "Goodbye Marx, I wasn't able to live by my status and I was just for show." Julius said as he gave up and laid down. The ancient demon started to charge an attack that was bigger than the first ones. Everyone lent out their prayers. They hugged each other and already was bidding goodbye to their loved ones. The ancient demon fired the attack.

The attack was speeding when the attack suddenly disappeared. They looked up and saw someone in a cloak.

"I'm the only one who can protect this kingdom when they're away."

The man in cloak removed his cloak and they saw the familiar guy with ash-gray hair.

"ASTA! THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE!" Julius shouted.

Everyone saw Asta floating in the air. "WILL THAT DEMON KILL US WITH THE GIANT ONE?" Citizens were doubting Asta, especially the Nobles.

"Liebe, 50%" Asta requested to Liebe. Asta turned to his usual 50% form but he had 4 swords. While trying to find food, he saw a katana on the way and took it. He practiced on how to use it and has mastered it already.

Asta brought out his Demon Slayer sword. He stood away from the ancient demon and proceeded to control his sword. He made his sword fly around the ancient demon and commanded it to attack. Asta successfully cut one arm of the demon. The demon couldn't keep up with Asta.

"He's too strong. He isn't even moving and he was able to do that!" Nebra said. "So strong and beautiful!" Kirsch said.

"RUN AWAY! THE TWO DEMONS WILL KILL US!" Every citizens were shouting and was trying to attack Asta. "No, he won't attack you, don't panic everyone!" Sol shouted. "A DEMON IS A DEMON!" A random citizen shouted.

"ASTA! YOU CAN DO IT! NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE STRONG AND WITH A DEVIL! IT'S BECAUSE YOU'VE GOT A GOOD AND A PURE HEART!" Klaus shouted while motivating Asta. "YEAH ASTA! YOU CAN DO IT!" Sol followed.

Asta's family in the church was proud of him. He was a manaless peasant back then and now he's a hero. Father Orsi was crying in joy and Sister Lily was happy.

Asta focused his Anti-Magic and removed all the Anti-Magic in his body and placed it on his Demon-Slayer. The Demon Slayer sword grew tall. It was as tall as the ancient demon.

Asta ordered the sword to slice the ancient demon in half. "BLACK DIVIDER!" Asta shouted as he successfully slashed the demon. The demon's torso and lower body almost dropped to the ground when Asta's 2 swords caught it and brought it in a different place. "LET'S GOOOOOO!" Klaus shouted as they celebrated Asta's win against the demon.

Asta was celebrating when he realized that he was mid air. He forgot that he can stand on air and lost balance. "DUDE YOU'RE SO STUPID! YOU CAN STAND ON AIR!" Liebe shouted. He was bracing his self for the impact but he didn't land on the floor. He was caught by a water ball and he went down safe and sound.

"Killing the ancient demon and suddenly showing yourself without me knowing? Aren't you acting a bit cold?" A familiar voice asked him. "ELLE! I'M GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!" Asta shouted with tears. He couldn't contain his happiness. He saw the one he loved after 6 long months.

Noelle ran to Asta and without thinking, she tackled Asta in to a hug. "I miss you, dummy." Noelle cried on Asta's shoulder. "The fight ain't over yet. I sense demons in Spade Kingdom." Asta said as he stood up.

More lower class demons appeared in Clover Kingdom but they were killed automatically by the bloodlusted Luck and Gadjah. "We need half of your group to stay here. Half of us must invade Spade." Asta said to them.

Gadjah, Luck, Noelle, Patry and Vetto came with Asta to the Spade and the rest protected the Clover Kingdom.

A huge horde of low class demons appeared in the Spade Kingdom once again and the resistance were tired. They were surprised when the horde was suddenly killed by a huge water dragon that was infused with lightning. "We're here!" Asta shouted. "TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH BRAT!" Mereo replied to him as she took down the ancient demon that she fought.

They were about to enter the castle when 5 stronger demons appeared. "They aren't as weak as the other ones." Noelle said to them. "They are middle-class demons!" Gadjah said to them.

"Playing with humans will be entertaining!" A demon said. "Look at their mana! They have plenty! They'll be fun to play with!" A fat middle class demon shouted. "Come humans, entertain us with your screams!" The demons shouted.

They hesitated for a while when Luck suddenly took a deep breath. "Ultimate Lightning Magic:Lightning Battle Fiend!" The 5 demons were already dead in a second when Luck suddenly let out a big laugh. "Geez! How will you play with me if you can't see me!" Luck said as he raised the head of one of the demons. "This isn't a game, this is humiliation, no, a massacre!" Luck shouted.

"The castle is burning! No it's freezing!" A Spade resistant said. "There's someone inside that we mustn't play with." Luck said to everyone.

Nacht got caught by an Icicle. 10 Icicles appeared and punctured him in different places. His clothes started to burn and he was now slowly burning to death.

"Please, someone, help me." Nacht said with tears in his eyes.

Probably the last update this day? I think? Idk if I got more ideas later imma update this book. God bless and Peace out!
-Minami