Chapter 8

The group entered the castle and they separated. Gadjah sensed Loropechika's mana and went straight for her. "I promise I'll save you Loropechika!" Gadjah shouted. Noelle went to the Right side of the castle because she felt the familiar mana of Vanica.

"VANICA! GIVE ME LOROPECHIKA BACK!" Noelle shouted. Noelle went straight for Vanica and stabbed her on the stomach. "MY CUTE NOELLE! I'VE MISSED YOU!" Vanica said. "You have guts to say that after stripping me down in the middle of Heart Kingdom huh." Noelle said.

*3 days ago*

Noelle had lost to Vanica and lost control over her Valkyrie dress. The dress disappeared leaving her naked in the ground and was unconscious after the explosion that Vanica made.
_________________________________________

"NOT GONNA LIE THAT YOU'RE HOT MY DEAR NOELLE!" Loropechika said as her red beast appeared. "Water Creation Magic:Sea Dragon's Wrath." A huge dragon with wings had appeared and it outsized the Red Beast. The dragon had crushed the red beast and went straight for Vanica. "How did she became stronger within 3 days?" Vanica asked.

"Let me show you the fruits of my hard work, Vanica." Noelle said while making it sound as a threat. "Ultimate Water Magic:Sea Goddess!" Noelle's ultimate magic was not like Luck's. Luck's ultimate magic was an attack but Noelle's is a perfect water armor. A water crown appeared on top of her head. A trident appeared on her hands. A full body armor covered her body and she was faster than sound.

"I can't hold this for long so I must finish this quickly!" Noelle said in her mind. Noelle went for a straight dash towards Vanica and stabbed her. Charlotte assisted Noelle being a weakness tandem for Vanica. Noelle neutralized Vanica's blood magic and Charlotte absorbed the curse.

Asta's heart suddenly dropped when he sensed Nacht's ki. "Sir Nacht's ki, he's desperate and weak!" Asta said to his self. "Let's go!" Asta shouted and brought Luck and Patry with him. Vetto went the different direction because they felt another devilish mana on the other room.

Yuno was surrounded by demons and Zenon. "Give up, why can't you just accept the call of death?" Zenon asked. "I'm the one who's supposed to ask that." Yuno replied as the demons that was surrounding him died. "Tch, reinforcements." Zenon muttered. "Thanks, Vetto." Yuno said. "I'll do anything for the one who was possessed by Licht's son." Vetto said with a smile.

"Sir Nacht! Hold on please." Asta said while trying to find Nacht and the devils.

Gadjah was about to reach Loropechika when another devil appeared in the gate where Morris stands. "What a creepy and immense amount of mana!" Gadjah said.

"It seems that Samael has arrived." Lilith said to Nahema. "It'll be more fun with Samael!" Nahema replied.

Gadjah was running endlessly and he feels like he wasn't reaching Loropechika. He stood there and stopped as he saw Loropechika get eaten alive by Samael. Gadjah shouted and opened his eyes and was running again. He stopped to observe what was happening. He looked at Loropechika and saw that she was beheaded by Morris.

"It's too fun hearing humans shouting without being touched." Samael said. Gadjah was shouting as he saw Loropechika getting killed in a loop and was killed in different ways. One was getting crushed to death, skinned to death, and the worst was accidentally dying by his lightning.

Shouts were heard across the castle as Lilith and Nahema laughed. "It seems that Samael had found a victim." Lilith said. Nacht's life had passed by his eyes when he was suddenly removed from getting stuck from the icicles.

Asta was holding Nacht in his arms while Patry and Luck was distracting the devils from getting close to Asta. "SIR NACHT! DON'T DIE ON ME!" Asta said while trying to tend to Nacht's wounds. "Asta, beat the shit out of them for me." Nacht said with a smile and closed his eyes. Asta observed Nacht and he realized that his heart had stopped beating. "NO! SIR NACHT! YOU SAID THAT WE'LL GET GIRLS TOGETHER ONCE I'VE MASTERED THE THING THAT YOU TAUGHT ME! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, I HAVEN'T MASTERED IT!" Asta said. Nacht didn't react and it was the sign. Nacht is dead.

"No... Sir Nacht..." Asta said while crying. "COME ON HUMANS! ENTERTAIN ME MORE!" Nahema said as the two demons sent fire and ice simultaneously. Asta went straight for Nahema in a blink of an eye and sliced him. He sliced the head of Nahema but still wasn't dead. "I knew it, they're like Zagred. They won't die as long as their hearts aren't shattered." Asta said to Patry and Luck.

"LUCK, PATRY, COVER ME. THIS'LL TAKE TIME!" Asta said. The two quickly distracted the 2 demons. Dante was about to attack Asta when Jack suddenly sliced his head off. "YOUR OPPONENT IS ME!" Jack shouted.

Asta's No leaf grimoire opened again. He was about to do a one time big time move and prepared. "Transportation Magic:Snatch." A heart appeared on Asta's hand and Nahema looked at him in shock. "Impossible!" Dante shouted. Asta crushed Nahema's heart as he collapsed to the ground lifeless.

Asta was exhausted with the move. "Transportation Magic that are from the grimoire are really exhausting to use." Asta said. Lilith looked at Asta with anger. Lilith sent different types of Ice attack to Asta when she suddenly felt that her stomach was open. "The buff kid is not the only threat!" Lilith said as he looked at who attacked her. Luck was smiling at her with scary eyes.

Lilith just recovered when Demon Light Magic had hit her in the chest, stabbing her multiple times. "Every each one of them is a threat!" Lilith said.

"AHHHHH LOROPECHIKA! NO PLEASE NO! STOP IT!" Gadjah said as he collapsed to the ground and slamming his head.

You guys might hate me but I'll be killing major characters lmao. God Bless and Peace Out!
-Minami