Chapter 6

Morris was extracting wisdom from Loropechika and sped up the opening of the gate. "Thank to Vanica, she got me Loropechika and made this process faster." Morris said while holding Loropechika by the stomach.

The Dark Triad were losing when Nacht suddenly felt an ominous feeling. "THE GATE! IT OPENED! I'LL LEAVE YOU CAPTAIN! I'LL CHECK THE GATE OUT!" Nacht said as he called out to Plumede. "UNION MODE:FELIS" Nacht changed appearance and became slimmer and faster.

Roots started to appear outside the castle and made everyone worried. Mereo just defeated the demon when she saw it. "THE ADVENT OF QLIPOTH IS DONE!" A resistance said.

"Heaven's Shadow Second Sight." Nacht saw what was happening in the gate. Yami and Vangeance were alive and Nacht also saw Morris extracting knowledge from Loropechika. "THAT'S MORRIS OF THE DIAMOND! HOW DID HE GOT A DEMON!?" Nacht asked. "Characteristic:Agility" Nacht quickly rushed to the gate. He was stressed out and ran quickly. He was suddenly stopped when he got hit by a sharp icicle on his arm.

Dante was surprised with the power and looked back. Two demons were standing behind them and they spoke. "I miss." And "I hit." Nacht got goosebumps and told Jack something that also creeped Jack out. "Captain, those are the devils of Qlipoth. They're the devils of the highest order." Nacht whispered. Jack was suddenly pinned by the powers of the two demons.

"This seems fun, Lilith." The demon said. "Yeah, I agree with you, Nahema." The two demons were now identified by the names Nahema and Lilith.
_________________________________________

Low level demons were scattered around the Spade Kingdom and the resistance attacks. "They're not as strong as the other demons!" A resistant said.

The ancient demon that Mereo fought suddenly stood up. "So the fight starts for real right now huh." Mereo said and smiled.

"THEY'RE EVERYWHERE! WHERE'S ASTA WHEN YOU NEED HIM!?" Nacht shouted in frustration. "This is the best choice." Nacht said as he started to sweat. "Plumede, die with me, please." Nacht requested to his partner. Plumede started to sweat and teared a bit.

"I couldn't do anything with my 70%?" Zenon was shocked as Yuno laughed. "It's a big effort but I want to tell you that you already lost." Zenon said. The bones started to regenerate faster and Yuno distanced his self away from Zenon.

Charlotte looked at the sealed Vanica and felt that the Magic was swelling. "She's sealed up! How can she have this much magic power!?" Charlotte asked herself. Rill and Charlotte entered a fighting stance.

"The barrier that prohibits us from using our demon power to it's full potential is now open. Hahaha!" Dante said as Jack and Nacht were shaking.

"Devil Power:100%!" The Dark Triad shouted in unison.

"Sorry to disturb you captain while you're still pinned to the wall." Dante said as he pulled Jack. "Fight me more captain!" Dante said while laughing.

Charlotte's helmet was removed due to the intensity. The fight was turned upside down by the Triad. "I LIKE YOU SO MUCH CHARLOTTE!" Vanica shouted as she went to go and hit Charlotte. Rill quickly made a border and saved Charlotte.

"Your win was just a dream, don't ask for something that you can't do." Zenon said to Yuno. "He became stronger than ever!" Yuno reacted.

"I CAN'T LEAVE THE TWO DEMONS ALONE! PLEASE HOLD THEM CAPTAIN!" Nacht said and it was clear that he was stressed. He wants to break down but they were in the middle of a fight.

"Give up and die. You won't even have a place to return to." Zenon said. "What do you mean!?" Yuno asked. "An ancient demon appeared at near Clover Kingdom in the strong magic border." Zenon replied and Yuno was confused on what he should do.
_________________________________________

"Look! What's that big leg!" A kid pointed. "Wow! It's so huge!" Another kid replied. The kids were grabbed by their parents and ran. "A DEMON! EVERYONE! RUN!" Many people were running away from the site and didn't knew what to do.

"It looks like the demon from the legend!" Kaiser said to his squad.
_________________________________________

"With so many of your strong mages here, what will happen to your kingdom?" Zenon asked Yuno. Yuno remained quiet.
_________________________________________

The Purple Orcas gathered and sent an all out attack to the ancient demon. "Vortex Magic:Area Helix!" Kaiser attacked the demon and it flinched. The demon stood tall again and roared. The people wasn't a help because they were in the middle of panic.

"EVACUATE THE CITIZENS!" Nebra shouted to the other magic knights and they did their best to make sure that no one is hurt. "The Demon is aiming for the Royal Capital!" Sol shouted. The demon charged a big attack and aimed for the castle.

"STOP IT! SEKKE PROTECT ME WITH ALL YOUR LIFE!" King Kira demanded Sekke.

"Cherry Blossom Magic:Cherry Blossom Storm of Petals!" Kirsch attacked and tried to atleast weaken the attack. "Mist Magic:Transient Illusion." Nebra followed and it was still not enough.

"Water Creation Magic:Sea Serpent's Bellow." Solid's attack hit but it just changed the direction of the attack and it had hit the wall of the castle. "Damn it! I trained 6 months and I only changed the trajectory of the attack!" Solid shouted.

Kaiser made a vortex around the ancient demon and it was distracted.

The demon charged another attack and Damnatio used his magic. "Scale Regulate!" The attack wasn't affected and Damnatio was surprised. "THE DEMON IS POWERFUL, BUT NOT BEAUTIFUL!" Kirsch said to them.

The attack was fired but it was stopped mid-air. "THAT MAGIC IS THE WIZARD KING'S MAGIC!" Nebra shouted. Julius appeared and made the attack disappear. "I advanced my body for 10 years but this has a time limitation." Julius said to his self.

Julius was at the head of the Demon and was about to attack again when he suddenly became a kid once again. "You can't be serious! That was too fast!" Damnatio and Julius said.

I love this story alot lmao. Probably gonna update again later. Peace out and God Bless!"
-Minami