Chapter 12

21 years ago, in Clover kingdom. A random devil named Lucifuge appeared and was trying to hide his presence from humans. He was in a form of a man and he cannot contain the flow of his mana. He sat down besides a tree when he suddenly felt someone approaching him.

"Who are you!? Show yourself!" Lucifuge shouted. "Woah, woah! You're the one who should distance yourself from me!" A woman's voice replied. "Why would I distance myself to a random woman like you?" Lucifuge replied before a young woman appeared and looked scared. "Wait, does she know that I'm a devil!?" Lucifuge asked himself. "You should probably distance yourself from me. There's this power in me that sucks humans' mana and life force." The woman said.

Lucifuge approached her and felt nothing. "Huh? How are you alive?" The woman asked. "I don't know myself either, want to be friends?" Lucifuge replied. "What's your name?" The woman asked. Lucifuge panicked. Maybe the woman had knowledge with devils so he should probably lie about his name. "The name is Zeus. How about you?" Lucifuge asked. "The name is Licita! Nice to meet you! You're actually my first and only friend!" Licita replied with a smile.

The 2 spent months with each other. They enjoyed each other's company and it really showed. Lucifuge liked everything about Licita, especially her cooking. He slowly realized that he was falling in love.

More months have passed and the 2 entered the relationship. After months of courtship, Lucifuge finally got the answer that he wanted. A "yes" from Licita. They started to live together until Licita had a sudden but inevitable question. "Hey Zeus, what's your opinion about us having babies?" Licita asked. Zeus blushed, he never told Licita his true identity. Licita's eyes were full of lust, it was the first time that he saw lust in Licita's eyes.

"Uhm, Licita, I have something important to tell you." Lucifuge said. "Come on, spit it out, darling." Licita said as she laid her head on Lucifuge's chest. "Please promise me that you won't freak out." Lucifuge said nervously. Licita stood up and made a serious face. "Spit it out." Licita replied.

"I am a devil, the strongest devil, Lucifuge." Lucifuge said.

Licita remained quiet. Lucifuge was worried about Licita so he asked Licita if she was okay.

"Dummy, I already suspected it. The first time we met was a huge clue that you aren't human. Your overwhelming mana is also another clue." Licita replied.

"B-but, it doesn't bother you that you're dating a devil, nonetheless offering your virginity?" Lucifuge asked.

"Being a devil doesn't mean that you're evil. You made my life brighter! I love you a lot, Zeus! Or should I say, Lucifuge." Licita said.

Lucifuge started to break down. He cried on Licita's shoulder. The sudden words of Licita made Lucifuge emotional. He never heard those words from someone, even in the demon realm.

"I LOVR YOU LICITA! I LOVE YOU A LOT!" Lucifuge said as his hug started to tighten.
_________________________________________

A month has passed since the revelation and their relationship grew stronger. There were signs that Licita was pregnant. She had mood swings but Lucifuge took care of him.

Lucifuge looked far into the future and saw that the baby was a boy. "Licita, if this kid is a boy, let's name him Asta." Lucifuge said. "Asta? That's a good name!" Licita said as they laughed joyfully together.

A few months passed again and the baby bump was growing. It was now the fifth month of Licita's baby and Lucifuge was a good husband or boyfriend to Licita. He spoiled her with things.

Another four months have passed and a new born Asta was in the hands of Licita. He had the same ash gray hair that his dad and his mom have. He got the eyes and lips of his mom and the hair was totally from his dad. The messy one.

The two lived peacefully with baby Asta when rumors suddenly spread around the kingdom that there was a devil and a woman living in the forest. Lucifuge saw the future and knew that he had to distance himself from Licita.

"Licita, I need you to listen to me closely." Lucifuge said. Licita lend her ears to Lucifuge and was shocked. "I'll drop our baby to the church nearby so he'll be safe." Licita said as the two agreed to something.

The plan was a success. Lucifuge managed to disappear without a mark and Licita managed to trick the knights. They didn't even bother to go near her and just wanted to hear her testimony.

A good 4 years have passed since the incident happened and Lucifuge was with some devil servants in Antarctica. Few humans went there so they decided to stay there. He made sure that he had an eye following Licita.

There was a thing that he saw that interests him. Licita met another devil and treated him as his son. The devil seemed to be injured and Licita named him Liebe, Liebe was a translated version of love. "So I guess I have my 2nd son?" Lucifuge thought.

He kept an eye on Licita until one day, he saw Liebe lost control and Lucifero took over his body. Licita hugged Lucifero's body and he was surprised that Licita's powers affected Lucifero. He expected Licita to live when Liebe's arm pierced her in her torso. Lucifuge's soul dropped. He felt like half of him have died. Licita made him feel alive after all those years.

He dropped from his throne and started to cry. "Lord Lucifuge! Are you alright!?" A servant asked. "I'm sorry, I think I need some personal space." Lucifuge said as his guards disappeared.

"Curse you Lucifero! I promise I'll kill you with my own hands!" Lucifuge shouted while crying.

Lucifuge watched the grimoire and was surprised that it went to Asta. He was proud that his sons were a good team. The Qlipoth gates opened last 3 years but Lucifero failed to go outside.

It opened again today and he took his chance.
_________________________________________

"I PROMISE, BY THE NAME OF LICITA! I'LL KILL YOU!" Lucifuge said as tears started to drop.

"He knows mom!?" Asta and Liebe said in unison.

I was supposed to write a lemon but I don't want to ruin the wholesome vibe. Godbless and Peace Out!
-Minami