Special Chapter!!

"YO, I'M ASTA FROM DEVIL OF THE CLOVER! CALL ME WIZARD KING ASTA"
"And I'm Asta from A boy who lost everything, a girl who has everything. Wait, call me Asta!"

Wizard King Asta and Asta were talking about their hardships.

"Man, that was unfortunate for you! You even lost Yuno! YUNO, SHOW YOUR DAMN SELF TO THIS ASTA SO HE CAN SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HANDSOME KING!"

"Yuno's a king?"

"Yes"

Yuno appeared infront of Asta

"Why are there 2 Asta's right now?" Yuno asked. "We don't know as well, we suddenly met a while ago." Wizard King Asta said.

"Yuno really is a damn hottie!" Asta exclaimed.

Wizard King Asta wanted to know more about Asta so he asked questions.

"Wait, do you have your own Liebe?" Wizard King Asta asked.

"Liebe, show yourself to Wizard King Asta!" Asta said as Liebe appeared out of nowhere.

"Yo, I'm Liebe!" Liebe said to Wizard King Asta.

"YOU'RE AN IMPOSTOR!" WK Liebe said, appearing on Wizard King Asta's shoulders.

"Stop talking like you ain't sus, doesn't even have a girlfriend." Liebe said to WK Liebe.

"You have a girlfriend? Who? I might court her in my verse!" WK Liebe said.

"Stay gay and play with Beelzelbub." Liebe said to WK Liebe.

"Bro, that was harsh but that was kinda true." WK Asta said to WK Liebe. "STOP IT! I DON'T EVEN LIKE THAT BEELZELBUB BASTARD!" WK Liebe said while blushing out of embarrassment.

"If you wanna know, her name is Secre or Nero. She's pregnant of my kid." Liebe said to WK Liebe.

WK Liebe disappeared suddenly and Asta trolled him. "OI LIEBE, DON'T GO OFF ON YOUR OWN AND BANG MY ADVISER!" WK Asta said as everyone laughed.

WK Liebe reappeared and was totally blushing. "That was uncalled for, dummy." WK Liebe said before disappearing again.

"Do you have your own Yami sir?" WK Asta asked Asta.

"Yes, we do have our own Yami sir. Can you tell stories about your Yami?" Asta asked WK Asta.

"Our Yami sir is funny, he's a dad to us. Our Yami sir is actually a dad. His wife is Charlotte ma'am." WK Asta said to Asta.

"I have something to tell you but don't tell anyone else. I heard our own Yami banging Charlotte in the middle of the war." Asta whispered to WK Asta.

"It seems that our Yami are the same with love interest. Tell me, do you also have Noelle as your partner?" WK Asta asked.

"Yeah, she got everything. She's beautiful, sexy, powerful and good in bed." Asta said to WK Asta.

"My Noelle is bad in bed, she's was too submissive and it's boring to be the one who's always working."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DORKSTA!?" WK Noelle shouted from the backstage.

"SHUT UP FOR ONE SECOND PLEASE, WE'RE ON A MIDDLE OF A CHAPTER!" WK Asta replied.

A huge water dragon appeared and destroyed the area which made Asta surprised of WK Noelle's powers.

"TAKE TWO! DON'T LET YOUR EMOTIONS GET IN THE DAMN WAY, WK NOELLE!" Minami said to her character.

The chapter continues as WK Noelle and Noelle appeared.

"I'M NOELLE SILVA, MEMBER OF THE SILVA FAMILY AND A ROYAL!" The two Noelle said.

"Atleast our Noelles are the same, your Noelle looks older tho." Asta said to WK Asta.

"I'm also older than you, back when I was your age, I was simping for sister Lily." WK Asta said.

"Man, you're hilarious! You're simping for a damn nun? You're the best HAHA!" Asta said to WK Asta as they laughed together.

"Wait, who's your personal teacher with controlling Liebe's powers?" WK Asta asked Asta.

"Sir Nacht and Sir Volo, I'm sure you know them as well." Asta replied.

"I know sir Nacht, he was also my teacher and he's dead. I don't know Volo tho." WK Asta replied.

"Volo's from the underworld. He's op and he helps me too! He's a messenger of my dad, I think?" Asta said to WK Asta.

"Who's your dad?" WK Asta asked.

"Shh, we aren't supposed to spoil too many moments of our story. Keep the spoilers minimum." Asta said to WK Asta.

"How is Mimosa in your story?" Yuno asked Asta.

"Haven't heard of her that much but it's safe to say that she's fine." Asta replied to Yuno.

"Wait, don't tell me you're Mimosa's husband in WK Asta's story!?" Asta asked and Yuno nodded.

"Maybe I should kill Mimosa for Yuno to have a companion. WTF AM I THINKING!? SHE'S LIKE A SISTER TO YOU, STUPID!" Asta thought.

"Dorksta, your paperworks are piling up, I'd recommend that you should finish it ASAP." WK Nero appeared behind Asta and pulled him.

"WAIT NERO, I'M ON A SPECIAL CHAPTER!" WK Asta shouted before breaking from her grip.

"Holy shit, is this Nero when she age? She's a baddie!" Liebe said to Asta.

"Liebe, look! Our baby is playing inside my tummy! Haha!" Nero said to Liebe.

WK Nero heard it and she was sure that it was her. She took a quick glance and saw her younger self pregnant. "Liebe is the dad of that kid?" WK Nero asked WK Asta.

"Yes he is, I don't want you two to be fucking like bunnies in my office tho." WK Asta told WK Nero which made her blush. "It's not like I like Liebe or something." Nero said while fidgeting.

"SIR, I COMMAND YOU TO DO YOUR DAMN PAPERWORKS!" WK Nero went back to the topic pulled WK Asta out of the chapter.

"BYE GUYS, I HAD A LOT OF FUN WITH YOU, ASTA!" WK Asta said as he disappeared.

"Don't tell me that when you become a mom, you'll be like that." Liebe said to Nero which made her laugh.

"No I won't, but my main purpose is for you to clean the house! YOU'RE SKIPPING CLEANING DUTY!" Nero said to Liebe as they disappeared together.

Asta was the only one left in this chapter so he decided to wrap this up.

"Again, this is Asta from A boy who lost everything, a girl who has everything. Goodbye everyone and make sure to read my story!" Asta said before the chapter ends.

"PERFECT!" Minami said to her and _here_to_write1's character.

Thanks a lot for _here_to_write1 for letting me write this. I've always liked their story and wanted to do a collab with them. Anyways, love y'all and peace out!
-Minami