Chapter 6

Asta woke up early in the morning and was already working out. He was peacefully doing push-ups when the bush suddenly made a sound. "Show yourself!" Asta shouted. "No need to be rude." The voice calmly spoke. The presence disappeared and Asta went back to his workout. A hand appeared from Asta's foot and pulled it. Asta panicked as the owner of the magic appeared. "YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE HAHA! HI ASTA!" Nacht said. "SIR NACHT! I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT SPADE KINGDOM!?" Asta asked. "Shush... I dropped by here to check on the Black Bulls if they got a new person, I saw you through my magic." Nacht said. "I guess welcome to the Black Bulls!" Nacht added. "Thank you sir Nacht." Asta replied. Nacht quickly disappeared to hide from the others.

Noelle was listening to the conversation and saw that the man in coat was now away. "Who was that Asta?" Noelle appeared out of nowhere and Asta was startled. "Someone I know." Asta replied. "I mean how did he found out the location of our base." Noelle asked again. "Idk, he said he wandered around." Asta lied. "Ready for training?" Asta asked. "No, I was about to ask you to go shopping with me." Noelle said. "Wait lemme take a shower. I smell bad." Asta said as he rushed to the base and took a shower.

30 minutes have passed and Asta was already done. He quickly went to Noelle and they were preparing to depart to the royal capital. "Wait you two, I have a task to give you." Yami appeared and told them the task. "I would like you two to attend the promotion ceremony later. You can go to where you want after the ceremony." Yami said. "Yes sir!" Asta and Noelle saluted.

The pair was transported to the Royal Capital. They were walking towards the building when they were greeted by the same team they went to the dungeon with. Klaus begged for Asta's forgiveness for being rude but it was nothing to Asta. It was normal for him to be treated like that. Mimosa was hiding from Asta by holding to Yuno. Yuno was nervous since his crush was holding to him. "See you inside guys!" Asta said to the group as he and Noelle took off. They went inside and saw many Royals and Nobles inside eating food. "I guess we're late." Asta said to Noelle. Noelle froze as she saw her 2 siblings inside the room. The attention was switched to the pair. Murmurs were heard around the room.

"Why did the Wizard King invited a manaless peasant?"
"What was he thinking?"

The trio appeared after Asta and Noelle found a place. "I learned that Mimosa got knocked out as soon as the battle started." Alecdora spoke and made Yuno angry. "Useless excuse of a royal." Alecdora added. The words were making Mimosa sad but Yuno comforted her. "Don't listen to him Mimosa. You're a big help!" Yuno said to Mimosa.

"Are you out of your mind Alecdora? The useless one here is this girl." Solid said as she walked towards Noelle. "Someone like you is banished from the house of Silva so I nicely recommend you to go outside this room right now." Solid added. Noelle was already crying. Solid picked up a glass of water and spilled it over Noelle. Asta's trigger was pulled. Noelle started to walk away when Asta suddenly grabbed her arm. "You are supposed to stand uo for yourself Elle." Asta whispered

"Useless? Your damn attitude is way more useless! I heard that royals have immense amount of power but I guess someone ain't blessed just like you, bastard!" Asta said as he stood at the table. "Listen up you stupid nobles and royals. I'll pile up merits and become Wizard King! I'll show you that you guys are damn useless!" Asta shouted. Alecdora binded Asta as Solid praised him. "Nice move Alecdora!" Solid said. "Would you just shut up!" Alecdora said. "Taste my strongest spell! Water Creation Magic:Holy Water Assassination Bullet!" Solid used his spell and a big water bullet formed. The bullet was sent to Alecdora's golem which was holding Asta. Noelle just laughed, as well as Yuno. The two knew what was about to happen. "A MANALESS PEASANT LIKE YOU WON'T SURVIVE THIS ATTACK!" Solid shouted while laughing.

"Swap"

Solid and Asta swapped places as the Water Bullet hit the owner of the spell. "Solid!" Alecdora shouted while aiding Solid. Nebra decided to back off because she knew how the fight would go. Solid was knocked out and didn't move an inch. Everyone inside the room was amazed of what they saw. "How did Yami got himself a rookie like that!?" Charlotte and Fuegoleon asked.

An angry presence could be felt walking through the hallway. Asta felt it but wasn't reacting. He knew that he's still stronger than him. It revealed that the angry person was Nozel. "It's embarrassing for someone from the house of Silva get knocked out just like that by a manaless peasant." Nozel said while staring at Asta. "You got a problem you weird braids?" Asta asked which made Nozel angrier. "You got a big mouth kid! I can kill you right now!" Nozel threatened. Nozel made dozens of steel sword as he pointed it to Asta. Asta felt that he must use the most difficult technique in his book as of now.

"Disable."

The swords suddenly vanished and Nozel couldn't make a sword. "What did you do?" Nozel asked angrily. "Nothing." Asta replied as he went outside and brought Noelle with him. "What happened to Nozel Asta?" Noelle asked. "That power was hard to hold, I can only keep that up for 5 seconds." Asta said as he sighed. "What was that?" Noelle asked. "I can make a whole area disable their magic but I couldn't hold it for a long time." Asta said to Noelle.

*In the shadows*
The Eye of the Midnight Sun was about to attack when someone suddenly appeared behind them and binded them. "Who are you?" Valtos asked. The guy didn't answered as he sighed. "Having Shadow Magic is awesome!" Nacht said to his self.

I have nothing to say but Peace Out!
-Minami