Chapter 13

"Liebe, Asta, I'll leave Megicula in your hands. I believe in you two!" Lucifuge said before patting the heads of the brothers. Asta and Liebe looked at Lucifuge in surprise. "HOHO! I NEVER KNEW THAT THE MIGHTY LUCIFUGE WOULD LOSE CONTROL OVER A WOMAN!" Lucifero said not knowing that he was taken to a new place.

"You're still powerful! I love it!" Lucifero shouted. "You're still no match for me." Lucifuge said before appearing behind Lucifero. Lucifuge had an attack ready on his palms. He doesn't really have a good attack but he mastered some unnamed spells. He focused mana in his palms until a sphere appears. (Rasengan reference)

Lucifuge slammed the sphere on Lucifero's back. Lucifero was sent away with the blast. "He got powerful!" Lucifero thought.

Asta and Liebe were planning out a strategy to defeat Megicula. Yami and Morgen started to whisper. "Yo, did you heard that devil correctly? He claims that Asta is his son." Morgen whispered. "It wouldn't be surprising because Asta's form a while ago looks like him." Yami replied. "Liebe, you can drop the Anti-Magic zone." Asta said. Liebe dropped it and they charged towards Megicula.

"Attacking in a straight is useless!" Megicula said. "Demon Slayer!" Asta's sword came out from the grimoire. Asta threw the sword but Megicula dodged it. "Too slow, fools!" Megicula shouted.

"Follow!"

Asta appeared behind Megicula before grabbing the Demon Slayer sword. "Demon Dweller!" Liebe shouted as the sword went to him. Megicula was cornered. He tried to ran away by running to the right but he failed.

"Swap!"

Megicula and the Demon Slayer sword swapped places. Asta held Megicula by the neck as he called the Demon Slayer sword. "IMPOSSIBLE! A HUMAN WILL DEFEAT ME!? THE SECOND MOST POWERFUL QLIPOTH DEVIL! HE ISN'T EVEN IN HIS DEVIL MODE!" Megicula thought. "YOU'RE WEAK WHEN YOU'RE WITHOUT PREPARATION AND A GOOD HOST! YOU'RE USELESS WITHOUT LUCIFERO!" Liebe said. "BEG FOR YOUR LIFE YOU STUPID HIGH RANKING DEVIL!" Liebe added.

Asta slashed Megicula's head off. Liebe stabbed his heart. "NO! I WON'T DIE! I NEED TO KILL ALL OF YOU FOR LUCIFERO'S SAKE!" Megicula said. He was about to cast an instant kill curse but was shut up by Asta stabbing his 4 swords on his disintegrating body. "My mana is blocked?" Megicula thought. "HAHAHA! LUCIFERO'S NEXT!" Liebe shouted. The two gave a hi five to each other.

"All we need to know if he's our real dad." Liebe said as Asta nodded.

"I could've killed you in a second if you didn't kill Licita." Lucifuge said while looking down on a limbless Lucifero. "Kill me now, Lucifuge." Lucifero said. Lucifuge made a Time Stop sphere on Lucifero's torso and made it disappear. "WHY WON'T YOU GO FOR THE HEAD!" Lucifero shouted. Lucifuge got triggered and returned Lucifero's body and repeated the same torture process a million times. Time was slowed down on their part so Lucifuge managed to torture Lucifero for about 3,573,102 times in a single minute before killing him in the real world.

"Arrogant devils are weak. You can't even put your power to the good." Lucifuge's words to Lucifero before killing him.

Lucifuge went back to Asta's location and saw that Megicula wasn't there. "So... You guys finished him?" Lucifuge asked as Beelzelbub nodded. Everyone was celebrating their win until Mr. Zogratis arrived. "UNION MODE:LIYAB!" Mr. Zogratis shouted. He was about to send a fire spell when he got trapped in a time lock by Lucifuge and made him disappear. "You're op!" Yami Mereo said. "HOLY FUCK MEREO PRAISED SOMEONE!" Everyone shouted.

"Tell me, are you my real father?" Asta asked Lucifuge suddenly.

Lucifuge took everyone in a time capsule and brought them back to the past. He showed everyone his story with Licita. Morgen and Noelle started to cry. They were touched by the story while Secre knew all about this. Asta was also crying, he went to Lucifuge and hugged him. "Thank you, for living and keeping an eye on us." Asta said. Asta seen everything that Lucifuge has done. He can't blame the sudden disappearance of his father because his father is also a devil. He's just glad to know his father. Lucifuge brought everyone to the present.

"Asta, I want to be good use to you. I want to be a better father. Make a contract with me." Lucifuge said making everyone surprised. "Well... If you insist, d-dad." Asta said shyly. He was new to calling someone dad so it's normal. They made an equal contract with each other and Lucifuge grew smaller. "Woah! This is cool!" Lucifuge said. "Dad, maybe you'd like to maintain a human form like what you did back then with mom." Asta said. "Yeah, I think I'll do that." Lucifuge said.
______________________________

Everyone went back to Yakushima island without a single wound due to Lucifuge's powers. He can hide his mana now due to Liebe's anti magic. They packed their things up and bid farewell to the hotel owner and staff.

"I'm glad that y'all saved the country without doing much damage!" Hikari said to the group. The group laughed as Yami started to cry. "What a softie." Mereo said. Yami hugged Hikari before leaving.

"WAIT! BEFORE YOU LEAVE! TAKE THIS!" Hikari said to everyone. Asta went to him and received a briefcase. He saw many technological things for them. Hikari explained how it's used. "So we basically put our mana there and the more the mana the powerful the weapon gets?" Noelle said as Hikari nodded.

Yuno, the one with most mana, tried it. A spear grew the size of a building and destroyed the hotel. "CALM DOWN!" Asta said before returning everything back. "THANKS A LOT FOR THIS, HIKARI!" Everyone said with a bow. "We should be the one who's thanking y'all." Hikari said.

Asta suddenly tried to use 50% of his dad's powers. He put everyone except Hikari inside a time bubble. "Thanks, Hikari! See you soon!" Asta said before disappearing.

They arrived in the Clover Kingdom within a few seconds. "TIME MAGIC WITH TRANSPORTATION MAGIC IS OP!" Asta said making Lucifuge laugh. "I guess we're irrelevant now, Beelzelbub." Liebe said to Beelzelbub as he nodded. "Stupid, y'all won't be irrelevant. You guys made me reach this level and I'm pretty sure that we all got equal contracts except for Beelzelbub." Asta said. Liebe laughed at Beelzelbub for being a slave but Asta added more words. "Don't think of me as your master, treat me as your friend, Beelzelbub." Asta said making Beelzelbub happy.

Asta arrived with everyone in a time bubble and placed them down. "That was fast!" Yami exclaimed as everyone looked at the newly arrived knights, they were all fresh. Fuegoleon went to them and asked them if they succeed.

"It's a success!" Asta shouted as all captains got hyped up.

Everyone that went to the quest scanned the area and saw many devil corpses around. "So you took care of them while we weren't around!" Asta said as Fuego smiled.

Asta went back to the base after some rest and was welcomed by everyone. "Thank God you returned uninjured, Big bro Asta!" Marie said as he hugged Asta. "I'm home!" Asta said.
_________________________________________

A few days have passed and Asta was called to Fuegoleon's office. He was there and Fuegoleon was waiting. "Yo, Wizard King! What did you wanted to talk about?" Asta asked.

"Asta, you're now declared as the 30th Wizard King of the Clover kingdom." Fuegoleon said.

THANKS FOR 50K READS! NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE THE LAST AND I'M STILL THINKING ON HOW TO FIX MY NEW STORY! GODBLESS AND PEACE OUT!
-Minami