Chapter 3

"It's Yami's fault that he lost." Charlotte said with a straight face. "WAIT, YAMI LOST? I HAVEN'T TOLD HIM THAT I LOVE HIM!" Charlotte said in her thoughts.

"The tree of Qlipoth requires two Arcane stage magic, namely World Tree Magic that Vangeance has and Dark Magic which Yami has. The two mages will be sacrifices for the opening of the gate that connects the underworld and this world." Nacht said. "What is this tree of Qlipoth that you say?" Julius asked.

"The tree of Qlipoth is a tree where the 10 of the highest tier of the demon realm rests. Once it opens, the Dark Triad would be able to use their 100%. Demons will be released in this world and only the strong would survive." Nacht said.

"Why would they do such a thing!?" Rill asked. "I don't know myself but even if the Gods and the angels forgive them, I won't." Nacht said with a creepy smile.

"So what's the plan Nacht?" Julius asked. "We will infiltrate the Spade Kingdom within 3 days with the Spade resistance." Nacht said. "What is this resistance that you call?" Julius asked. "They are basically the people of Spade Kingdom that are against the Dark Triads ways and followed the old king and queen's ways." Nacht replied. "I believe that you have something to say, Yuno." Nacht said to Yuno and Yuno was shocked.

"I'm the Prince of the Spade Kingdom." Yuno said and made everyone surprised. "Should I kill him now Julius? I knew that he was suspicious." Jack said. "No, Yuno was the son of the old king and queen of Spade that was killed by the Dark Triad." Nacht said. "I'll try to get Asta to help us." Nacht said. "Leave Asta alone, he's living a peaceful life after he was forced to leave this kingdom and we'll ask him for a favor, a deadly favor." Julius said.

"I agree, let's leave Asta alone." Yuno said. "I can only take a few people with me to the Spade Kingdom so we must choose the people who can do damage or can really help against the fight." Nacht said. "Please sir, take me with you." Yuno said to Nacht. "How can we trust you, Yuno?" Jack asked. "We need protection here in the kingdom." Fuego said. "I volunteer to stay here." Kaiser said to everyone.

"Captain Vangeance fought while protecting us, half of us were wiped out but that won't be a problem because Golden Dawn is the strongest squad!" Yuno said with pride. "I'll take Yuno to the fight, I like him." Nacht said as Yuno thanked him.

"Let's ask the Heart Kingdom for reinforcements." Fuegoleon said. "That's a good idea!" Julius said. They contacted the Heart Kingdom and they saw a very serious Gadjah. "Hello Gadjah, would you guys like to join the upcoming fight?" Julius said casually. "Yes, I'll get back Loropechika and make sure that she's safe and sound." Gadjah said which made Julius happy.
_________________________________________

Noelle woke up and saw that the elves were looking at her. "So you finally woke up Noelle." Fana said. "Fana! Where are we?" Noelle asked. "We're in Elysia, the secluded village in Heart Kingdom and this is where we, the elves, stay." Patry said. Two kids appeared to them and Nero asked who are they. "They're the son of Tetia and Licht." Raia said. "So they were alive!" Nero said while shedding a tear.

"You guys need to recover, a new fight would start within 3 days and if you guys would want, we'll teach you the ultimate magic of the elves." Vetto said. "We'll also join the upcoming war, we need our queen back." Patry said. "TEACH US THE ULTIMATE MAGIC THAT YOU ARE TELLING!" Noelle said. "Pretty demanding but ok! Are you ready guys!?" Patry asked. "YEAH!" Everyone replied.
_________________________________________

Noelle walked outside Elysia and she saw the image of Asta. "ASTA! IS THAT YOU!? ASTA!" Noelle called as she was running to him. Noelle went close and realized that it was just her mental picture of Asta and he wasn't there. Noelle teared up because she just realized that she was still crazy over Asta.
_________________________________________

"It's starting to get pretty boring. I want to see someone and talk to them." Asta said while laying down. "NEVER MIND! THIS BEAR LOOKS DELICIOUS ASF!" Asta said as he saw a bear far away.
_________________________________________

Nacht went to Yultim Volcano to ask Mereoleona for reinforcements. "This seems to be dangerous!" Nacht said in his mind. He had reached a pool of lava and saw Mereo bathing in it. "You really are the ferocious wild woman that they have talked about." Nacht said. "Do you want anything from me?" Mereo asked. "Yes, I want you to wear your clothes because it's revealing your damn nipples and pussy." Nacht said casually.

"So now, what do you need from me?" Mereo asked. "We need reinforcements for the upcoming war, Vangeance and Yami were taken by the Spade Kingdom and I'm afraid that we won't be able to fight back with our number." Nacht said. "Ok fine, I'll just go there once the fight starts." Mereo said as she took off her clothes once again and jumped to the lava. "How the fuck does she survive that?" Nacht asked his self as he went to the Black Bulls base.

Nacht appeared inside as everyone went to a fighting stance. "How dare you do that to your vice-captain." Finral said. "So you remember me Finral." Nacht said. "Ofcourse, how would I forget you? How could I forget someone who constantly insults me?" Finral said.

The atmosphere became serious as Nacht announced what happened to Yami. "He lost because he believes that anything can win if you surpass your limits." Nacht said. Everyone was getting annoyed with Nacht except for Finral who actually respects Nacht and sees his pov. "How could you call yourself a vice-captain while talking ill to your captain?" Vanessa asked. "Because I hate Yami and also the Black Bulls, Finral and Asta is an exception." Nacht said with a smile as he started to tell everyone their flaws.

"Achoo!" Asta sneezed while he was in the middle of his daily coffee. "WHO TF TALKS ABOUT MEBAJSBAHSBAJQUASHA" Asta had totally lost his mind because his coffee had spilled.

The 6th and last chapter of this 24 hour streak lmao. God bless and peace out!
-Minami