Chapter 17

The Royal Knights exam was about to start and everyone was ready. Yuno was surprised that Asta wasn't in the competition but he was in the crowd. "Goodluck Elle! I believe in you!" Asta said lifting his fist up. "Y-yeah, sure! Thank you!" Noelle said returning the fist bump. Noelle's dream kept bugging her until today.
_________________________________________

The Royal Knights exam was done with Yuno and Noelle's team won due to Rill accidentally destroyed their crystal. "Thank God we won!" Noelle said. "So you grew quite strong Noelle!" Yuno said. "Ofcourse! I'm royalty!" Noelle replied with her signature hair flip.
_________________________________________

The Black Bulls were peacefully talking with each other when their door suddenly shakes. Magna went to the door and shouted "YOU'LL HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES OF MESSING WITH THE BLACK BULLS OF CAPTAIN YAMI!" Magna finished his sentence before the door collapses revealing Mereoleona. "Hoy Brats! Are the members complete!?" Mereo asked. Everyone gathered except for Yami who kept on reading his newspaper. "Ignore the Lioness or the Lioness will eat you alive." Yami was repeating the sentence in his head.

Mereoleona released 3 fire paws and grabbed Noelle, Asta, and Luck. "WAHAHAHA LOOK AT ASTA AND LUCK GETTING KIDNAPPED!" Magna shouted. "These 3 passed the Royal Knights exam. The ones who didn't pass should train." Mereo said as she went outside.

"Thank God I passed! That means I won't be away from Asta!" Noelle said as she blushed of the thought.

The knights that passed had met up in a room where Julius and Mereoleona was waiting. "These are the robes that shows that you are a true royal knight! Sadly we were insufficient in materials so one robe is short compared to others. "I'll take the robe Captain Mereoleona!" Asta said. Everyone didn't notice Asta until now so they were surprised. "How is he here even tho he didn't took the exam?" A knight said. "He was taken and picked by Captain Mereoleona herself so I think that is enough reason to make you all believe in Asta." Julius said.

"He was picked by Captain Mereoleona? This manaless kid?"

"Is he that good?"

"A-Asta! I thought you didn't joined the Royal Knights!" Mimosa said as she approached Asta and gave him a hug. Yuno glared daggers at Asta but Asta didn't care, he was already devoted to someone. "How unsightly of you Mimosa hugging a peasant! You're already not as beautiful as me but you're making yourself more unsightly!" Kirsch said to Mimosa. "Yeah he's a peasant all and all but how dare you talk to someone stronger like you just like that." Noelle said to Kirsch.

"Prepare all you want because we will be attacking the hideout within 3 days. I wish you all luck!" Julius said as he dismissed the knights. "Elle, wanna hang out before going back to the base? We're not sure if we'll leave that place alive." Asta said. "Don't speak like that Asta." Noelle said. "But sure, I'll take the offer." Noelle added.

"If things went downhill in the fight then it's a goodbye. I wish you luck Noelle!" Asta said scaring Noelle. "You're way too pessimistic Dorksta." Noelle said. The two walked around the town looking for things to do. People's eyes were staring at the two because someone from the Silva household is with a peasant.

"I just want to tell you my thoughts Asta." Noelle said. "Go ahead, I'm listening." Asta replied. "Uhm, thank you for being my first ever friend. I couldn't express in words how thankful I am. You changed me Asta." Noelle said. The atmosphere started to feel different. It's as if somethings about to happen. Not a good one but a bad one.
_________________________________________

The Black Bulls base was a big wreck after the attack of the Eye of the Midnight Sun. They didn't even knew that they took the 3 Magic Stones that are with them. A long haired man appear who was named Henry helped them defend the base. He was a secret member of the Black Bulls.

Every Royal Knights were asked to go to the Capital in the stage. "It seems that they attacked earlier than we expected. Julius said. They waited until everyone was complete. They all prepared to go to the hideout and wore their robe. "Protect the kingdom, Julius." Mereo said to Julius. "You can count on me." Julius replied.

The Royal Knights arrived at the hideout and separated into 3 groups. Mereo, Asta, and Zora, who was known from being in the Black Bulls, were walking in the hallway when 2 Astas suddenly talked. "I'm the real one!" The 2 Astas said. "I know how to do this." Mereo said. Mereoleona sent flames to the two Astas when one Asta suddenly sucked up all the flames.

Mereoleona punched the Asta that she thought was the impostor and got the right answer. "I'll handle it from here Asta, I sense an incredible amount of mana over there." Mereoleona said. "Roger!" Asta replied as he rushed to the place where Mereo pointed.

"Yuno! What's the face sign for?" Asta said as he saw Yuno with a red sign in his face. "I don't know but I feel like I'm so blessed by mana. The other ones who got this mark became crazy and said things like "we're elves!" except for Mimosa." Yuno replied.

Raia was tired with the fight with Mereo so he lied down as Zora escaped with Mereo. Raia thanked the 4 elves that arrived. "It seems that Licht has already woke up." Raia said.

The brother duo just wrecked Hamon and Klaus combined attack with their own combined attack. A long haired guys started to float down and catched the two. "He isn't even using mana but he's floating." Yuno said. "Be ready Asta, it won't be my fault if you can't keep up." Yuno said to Asta. "I would be the one to ask yo..." Asta was cut off with Licht appearing infront of him and grabbing his Demon-Dweller sword.

"He's fast!" Asta reacted. Licht raised his hand and slammed it to the two. "ASTA!" Yuno shouted.

Cliffhanger lmao. I promise I'll stop this habit HAHAHA. God bless y'all and Peace Out!
-Minami