CHAPTER - 4

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😄
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

So guys a double update today bçz I am vry happy to have 350 reads in 3 days ( thank you so much 4 that 💖❤️💖❤️) and y'all completed the goals also!! So here is ur chapter....

Previously....

While all these thinking, she reached her school, when sm1 started teasing her wid her tantrums and making fun of her....

Avu didn't reply back anything bçz she was already hurt from the morning and was crying inside but now getting hurt more she could no longer bare the pain and ran to the staircase area which was a lonely place. Not many students came there ,so she was there alone and at that time she could no longer held her tears and soon they flooded out of her eyes.... She was crying lik anything and no one was there to calm her down or support her.... Bçz in the school she had no one wid whom she could share her pain and what her feelings were....
She was broken frm inside but never showed her true nature towards the world bcz in front lik she used to show that she doesn't need any frnds but she really needed someone to console her during her lone and sad times....

But still she was the topper of her cls (usually ppl roam around toppers but here the thing was completely different!!)

She literally had no one!!

But yes!! Her dreams were high.... Her hopes were high.... She had dream of doing something big , something unique, something which would make her parents proud of their daughter.... 

She had a childhood dream to bcm a teacher but as she grew up her passion changed.... She was now attracted towards dancing and acting.... Though she was a bit shy person but still she would try doing acting in her home in front of the mirror and practicing dance steps. She had been to dance classes when she was only 3 yrs old but at that time she was not so much into dancing and she had left that cls after 3 yrs but when she came in 9 , she had  got very much attracted towards  it.

Her mother would often scold her for practicing dance in the house bcz she didn't lik her daughter doing all these. She wanted to talk to her parents abt her passion but she was afraid that her parents might refuse her request. So she was keen on keeping them hidden....

But for how long can the passion be hidden.... And she was also caught many times in the house doing all these stuff....

In this way ,her life was going on wid sad thoughts, high dreams, negative people, high goals.... She was mixed within the two sides...

Her brother was aware of her being passionate towards dancing and acting but he nvr knew that his sister was going through so much pain otherwise he would have definitely tried to do something to make her sister happy but he didn't know bcz his sister Avu never let him abt her being in that condition....

But one day, finally Avneet gathered up the courage to speak up in front of her parents abt her dream.
But still she was in fear whether to say or not. But she had to speak about it wid her parents bçz she didn't want to run away frm her house to complete her dreams.
She wanted her parents permission........ For doing that....

So guys this was for the chapter.... I know it was kinda boring and emotional but yes!! This is one of the major part of the story .... So I had to post it !!

So will Avneet tell her parents abt her dream??
Will she be able to face them??
What will be their reaction on hearing her request??
Will they accept??
What if they deny??
If they deny, what will Avneet do??
Will she stop dreaming about her passion??
Or will she tell her brother to help her??

Many questions ri8....??
So y'all will get to know all ur answers in the next chapter

Which was the heart❤️❤️💕💕 touching part ??

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Let me know plss!!

Word count - 762 words!!
Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 7 votes nd 2 comments ..
Love u all 💗💗!!
Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy ..
Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃