CHAPTER-98

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Do watch the above vdo pls 😭😭 or else no updates till 20th june and may ur crush bcm ur bhai/sis

Previously....

Siddharth reached thier home and broke the door and the inside scenario left both of them shocked lik anything.... They got avu admitted in hospital

Ab agee....

Doc: see if u arrange a donor of O+ or O- it mi8 be helpful for her cuz O blood group is universal donor as it has no antigen and both antibodies a and b are present in this....

(Sry for this ghatiya biology😂😂)

Sid- ok will try something!!

They searched in whole mumbai.... As sid had contacts with almost all the best hospitals of mumbai.... But to their uttermost disappointment.... None of theem had a bank of A- blood....

Sid was too much depressed.... Of what to do.... Here avneet's condition was becoming critical by every passing second.... Even radha was worried for her....but then....Then radha came up to save her....

Her blood 🩸💉 grp was O+ so she could easily donate her blood to anyone .... She decided to donate her blood ......

After donating, the blood was transferred into avneet's body which brought her out of danger but.... It made radha a bit weak.... But her first priority was avu....

This is called true frndship which is hard to get.... 😇😇🥰🥰

After 2 days, avu was discharged.... And ....

Radha and Sid's happiness had no bounds...... Avneet was fully fit and fine.... She was so happy to see sid in hospital but she was trying to maintain distance frm him cuz she did not want him of her to be in pain once again.....

So avneet returned back to her home....

As soon as she returned home,  she was embraced by her parents... The same parents who had been rude to her.... Sonia aunty was badly crying after seeing her......  Even his father went and hugged her and the father-daughter duo broke down into tears of happiness....

Avneet was quite shocked frm thier behavior....

And even the author is in shock....

There after they asked her to get ready and told her that they had to go somewhere to meet someone....

Again avneet mood went down.... Cuz she knew that once again she will hv to go through that unwanted marriage....

But as she was in no mood of spoiling her parent's mood so she unwantedly agreed to their demand......

Radha was not in the house as she had gone out for some prsnl work....

After 1 hour, they were ready to go to the place when suddenly some1 rang the bell of their house 🏠🏠....

"Tring tring "

A voice came frm outside.... "Is anybody there?? "

This was enough to make avneet a sweaty mess......

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and most heart touching 💜🖤♥️💙💚💛💘💝💖💗💞💕💌💟❣️❤️ part??

Let me know plssss!!

Word count -606 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!