CHAPTER-79

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Avneet's parents reached Avneet's house and misbehaved wid her and then were talking to her....

Ab agee....

Avu guides them to the way to their room.... And speaks nothing bçz she was in no mood to argue wid her mother!!

They both got refreshed and then had some snacks and then were sitting on the sofa....

Then suddenly sonia aunty started saying....

SA- Avneet come here and sit(in rude and stern voice)

A/N : Basically this chapter will deal with pain both physically and mentally as I am in same condition ☹️☹️

Avneet went and sat in front of them on the sofa....

She was keeping silence....when her mother started....

SA- Avneet so what r ur plans for ur life??

Avu- what do u mean by plans??( She asked getting nothing)

SA- no need to act so innocent as if u don't know!!

Avu- but mumma I am not really getting anything!!

SA- see the thing is firstly we had disowned u but still we hv come here to rectify ur mistake .... if u accept our terms and conditions then we might  give u the ri8 to be our daughter....

Avu- but what do u want me to do??

AA- that we will tell later....

SA- hmm but before that we want something....

Avu- what do u want??

SA- I want a promise....

Avu- what promise??

SA- that u will follow all our instructions!!

Suddenly Radha who came out of kitchen saw them and heard their conversation and said....

Radha- but aunty why r u forcing her to accept ur condition through a promise??

SA(something was cooking in her mind)- so she is my daughter why can't I simply ask for a promise?? Avu see na ,the frnd whom u love so much is shouting against me!! Tell me Avu will I do something which will be wrong for u??

Avu- no mumma !! Radha pls go and see don't showe ur face pls!! U hv no position in my life as my mom has and so pls leave frm here.... it's my personal family matter and I know how to deal wid them and whether to accept or reject them!!

After hearing this Radha was speech bounded bçz never Avu spoke to her lik this as she did today.... Radha always did good things for her which could make her friend happy.... She even sacrificed her love....and in one second Avneet turned her nature....

She got tears in her eyes....she turned her head and directly went to her room and closed the door of her room with a bang....

She leaned against the door and cried out till her eyes were out of waters....

She could remember all her good memories wid her ....how they used to hv fun,sad,happy,cheerful, pain together.... But within one second Avneet changed completely....

Scene switches to the living room....

Avu- ok mumma leave her.... But I promise u that I will follow each and every instruction of urs....

Now Sonia aunty was extremely happy to hear these words frm her mouth....this was the exact words she wanted to hear frm Avu's mouth....
Her happiness had no bounds after she had created rifts between the two soul frnds-- Avneet and Radha....

SA- So my condition is that....

#cliffhanger

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

What are the terms condition of Sonia aunty??

Is something cooking in her mind??

Why is she happy after seperating Avneet and Radha??

Why did Avneet behave with Radha in a rude way??

Will Avneet's promise to her mother will bring problems for her??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur most favourite and 💖💓💖💓💖💓 touching part??

Let me know plssss!!

Word count - 726 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!