CHAPTER-89

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Avneet and Radha were having talk ....

Ab agee....

Avu- oh yar....I am sacrificing so much for her....won't she listen to my one single request....??

Radha- I don't think she will as far as I know her she is very stubborn!!

Avu- no yar u don't her....she mi8 be cold-hearted frm outside but still she loves me frm inside of her heart 💖💖!! And she always wants the best for me 🙂🙂!!

Radha-as u say Avu!!

Then they both drift off to sleep....🛌🛌😴😴🛌🛌😴😴!!

Next day....time skips to the time when it's time for Avneet to meet her future husband....

Avneet and Radha along with Avneet's parents reached there....

The parents of the son welcomed them....

I will write boy's parents as BM and BF....pls bare with me 😅😅🙂🙂!!

BM- wlcm to our home Mr. and Mrs. Anandra.... Come have seats....

(Ik this is going vry formal but I can't do anything cuz I hv never visited a house in this way ....not even for any1's marriage proposal or something lik that!! And moreover I am not prsnlly vry  much interested in listening those stuffs😵😵😅😅)

SA- suree!!

They went inside and grabbed their respective seats on the sofa....

The boy was not at home....

So there was conversation exchange between both the sides....asking abt how each other was doing .... And the boys parents were constantly disturbing Navneet with their stupid questions of what she does?? what she likes it?? To be specific there was a kind of interview going on

(I personally don't like hearing this conversation so I never become a part of this.... so I have no idea what type of conversation takes place there so imagine it by yourself as u want!!☺️☺️)

Now the boy returns back to his home.... And is wlcmed by the guests....and his parents

He enters his house to find some people sitting in his house with two girls....

His mother introduces him to Avneet....

BM- beta see this is the girl Avneet who we had called for ur marriage....say hi to her....

Boy- hi Avneet!!

SA- call her Avu beta!!and me mom and him papa(pointing towards aman uncle)

A/N: 🙄🙄😒😒

Boy-ok aunty .... i mean mom and papa.... can I call you papa?? (asking to aman uncle)

AU- sure beta!!

Radha was glaring her eyes all the time.... But this went unnoticed by Avneet's parents and boy's parents as well....

The suddenly SA said ....

SA- Avneet beta say hi to him....

Avu-h....hi....hii....hiiii!!

Boy- hlww!!

BM- sonia if u don't mind, can the girl and boy talk alone??

SA- sure why will I mind!!

(To Avneet).

Avneet beta go and talk wid ur future hubby
....I hope u enjoy....

But Avneet continued sitting cuz she was uncomfortable.... she was in no mood of talking wid an unknown boy....

SA understood tha she won't go so easily so she said....

SA- go beta, no need to be shy!!
(Whispers to Avu....)

Will u go or do I need to show u!!

Avu - ok going (bçz she did not want to create any scene....)

She looked towards Radha and Radha jst blinked her eyes 👀👀👁️👁️👁️👁️ cuz she could not do anything in that situation....

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

What will Avu do now??

How will her plan go abt??

Will she be able to fullfill her wish??

Or her plan will fail??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and most heart touching 💜🖤♥️💙💚💛💘💝💖💗💞💕💌💟❣️❤️ part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 738 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!