CHAPTER-16

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

( Only 4 silent readers:Yesterday also the goals were not completed .... If y'll do not complete the goals I also will not post the next chapter till the goals r completed)

Previously....

Avneet's parents have come to know abt her  doing the profession of actress and model....

Ab agee....

SA-  I really do not get this girl.... I had strictly told her that she can not do this profession but no she has to break the rules.... She has to unfollow my orders.... She has ti make me feel ashamed, down in front of other.... I really doubt whether she is my daughter or not?? Usne to muje mu dikhane layak nhi chora!!😠😠

AU- Calm down....pls see Sha had shared her dream with u but u told her no .... So she followed ur rules and became a lecturer but it might have been possible that she was not liking that job or mi8 be that she was not able to bare the expenses or she was removed frm her job....

SA- I know u vry well .... U always take her side.... Now also u r doing the same .... Do u even have a single idea what is gonna happen with her?? What the society is gonna talk?? What about our image?? Who is gonna marry her?? Ughh! This girl is a shame to our family.... I will disown her .... I will disown her ....

AU- Hey! U can't do this to her.... Even I am not happy with her decision and want to shout on her but still we should talk to her, understand about the problems and then take out a solution instead of disowning , and insulting her....

SA- U pls shut up! U r d one who has made her such a disobedient child and spoiled her.... Bçz of u she is doing all this....
Pls now if she does not listens to me either I am gonna kill her by beating the shit out of her.... Jus wait and watch what does she think of herself hah! That she has grown bigger than me.... I am gonna kill her .... I do not want such daughter...

And then she calls her.... On phone convo....

SA- hello....

Avu- hi mom! How r u ?? Are u fine?? What r u doing ?? Where is dad??
What is jai doing??

SA- pls do not show ur fake courtesy towards me and yes I did not accept ur hi bçz I am not ur mom and ur dad is no more ur dad and jai is nothing to u bçz....

Till now Avu was in tears....

Avu- but y mom??

SA- ohhhh......jst do not show off I had told u not to go in that field but no u had to disobey me bçz u r so gr8 and all those so I have decided that....

Avu- what have u decided??( Almost at the verge of crying)😭😭

SA-that frm today u r no more our daughter and r nothing to us! We disown u ! Yes u heard it ri8! We disown and no more try to contact us ....  u shameless creature!😠😠

And then she cuts the call....

Avneet was now crying lik anything and was a crying mess till now.... She was not able to take up what had happened jst few seconds ago.... It took her almost 5 mins to realise what had happened in the call....

She was so depressed and was crying lik anything.... Bçz no body was there in the home at that time and Radha was not at home .... She was in studio so....

In sadness and anger Avneet threw the things here and there and was crying lik anything...... She even cut her hand with a blade but when she did not do anything....

Avu- why I am not dieing?? Why this hand is not getting responded .... I wanna die?? What will I gain by living now....?? I have nothing left.... I have nothing.... Is this my life?? I would rather prefer hang myself!! Yes I will do that.... I will do that.... Bçz of my mother!! She does not want me to live so I won't !! I won't!!

She went to her room and was doing....

So guys that's all for the chapter.. Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Avu have lost her parents....

Noe what will she do??

Will she commit suicide??

Or will someone save her??

Or will she really die??

Or is this a dream??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 856 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 25 votes nd 10 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!