CHAPTER-8

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....
A girl had been shown crying and talking of suicide........

Ab aage....

She was crying really vry badly and was throwing things here nad there and in the process she punched her room mirror and blood was oozing out frm her hand ✋✋....
She was so much depressed that she did not even care for her bleeding hand....

Rather she went to the kitchen and brought a knife and was about to cut and she had almost touched her hand with the knife 🔪🔪 to cut it ....
When someone shouted from the back ....

Sm1- Hey! Avu what r u doing?? Have u gone mad or what?? What is all this ?? Stop all this jst now!!

Hearing the voice ....immediately  Avu stopped.... Not she but her hands stopped.... (So guys!! The girl is none other than Avneet....)

Avu - I am so sry Radha.... I know I should not have done this....but I couldn't stop myself frm doing it....

(So guys.... In the last three yrs Avneet and Radha have bcm best frnds or u can say each others lifeline....[ P.s. : Now don't take lifeline in a wrong way plss!!] They are studying in college 3rd yr and are living in Agra for their studies and they r 20 now)

Radha - I know u hv gone through a lot but still u should not have done this.... Did u ever think abt ur parents, ur brother and me?? (In tears and almost at the verge of crying)

Avu was silent....

Radha - tell me.... Avu ....tell me.... I know u hv no answer but jst think abt this.... What will u gain by doing suicide?? Will u gain something profitable....?? No u won't!! Rather u will lose something.... Something vry precious.... something vry unique .... Something vry rare.... Something which cannot be man-made.... Something which is god gifted.... Something which once taken cannot be returned.... Yes , it's ur life!! So how can u think of doing this??

(Guys, I wanted to say one more thing that many suicides are happening these days.... I know the major reason is sadness , depression and loneliness. Many people lose something vry precious lik life .... Which is god gifted.... So it's a request frm my side to avoid such things and stop and think for a moment abt ur family , ur frnds , ur loved ones who love u .... B4 taking any such step .... And at last u will gain nothing.... So plss think thrice b4 doing all this....)

Avu - ya, u r ri8 .... I should not have done this....I will not do anything lik this in the future ever....
( Holding her ears)
Sry.... I am extremely sry!!

Radha-yeah! That sounds better!so in this happiness let's go to Macdonalds and enjoy....

Avu- okay!!

They went enjoyed a lot....

One more year passed and Avneet and Radha both passed out of college. They were living in Mumbai bcz Avneet got a job as a lecturer in the SWS college (is college ke naam me ek full form chipa hai so h ke batana agar kisi ko samajh aye to) and Radha was working as a bank employee....

They both were happy wid their job but still not vry much satisfied.... They were living on rent in a small apartment.... And were sharing the expenses together.... They used to chill out in the evening someday and the other day they would end up watching Web series whole night.... They used to fun with each other , tease each other and what they not used to do!!  Their life had been going easy and fun-filled....

One day Avneet and Radha went for shopping to the SBN mall bcz they have been invited in the wedding reception of the college's principal' daughter....

Khair chaliye age badte hai....

So they were shopping their and suddenly....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I will tell in nxt chapter.

And sry 4 cliffhanger but I wanted to keep a suspence!!

So suddenly what happened??

Everything was going fine, now is something bad going to happen??

And what abt SIDJAAN - did they broke up or still love each other madly??

Suspense!! So keep reading and supporting me as well as guessing....

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Words count - 758 words..

Goals - 20 votes and 6 comments!!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy ....

Til then bubyee!!😊😊😊😊