CHAPTER-53

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Siddharth was apologizing to Avneet....

Ab Agee....

After Siddharth apologized to her she was both in tears as well as well as a bit in anger cuz he had made her cry so much 😭😭😭😭....

She turned her head slowly towards him and then tried to face his facial features especially his eyes 👀👀👁️👁️👁️👁️ means to look straight into his eyes......she could see that he had affection and love in his eyes 👀👀👁️👁️👁️👁️ which were only for her as he had asked her to forgive him.... He was really sorry to her bcz his eyes 👀👀👁️👁️ 👁️👁️ were showing it much better than his speech could....
So she could not stop herself frm giving sry to him but she thought of playing wid him a little bit....

Avu- I ......mmmm.....uumm I can not forgive u Siddharth....sry to say this but this is the truth.... Bçz of what happened today I can not forgive u....

Sid- but y Avneet ....I told na that I did it unpurposely and I even said sry to u than y r u not forgiving me??😭😭

Avu- bçz my mood my life....

Sid- but this is not a valid reason atleast tell me a valid reason behind this....

Avu- so I am doing this bçz of what u did wid me ....u ignored me so now I am doing the same....

Sid- but I apologised also for my mistake....

Avu- so what??

Sid- so forgive me now or else I am gonna jump out of this window of urs....

Avu- don't dare to do that even in ur dreams....

Sid- so u forgave me?

Avu- I forgave u long back my dear .... I was jst playing wid u the way u were playing wid me in the party....

Sid- oh god!! And I thought u were serious....

Avu- nope I was not!!😀😀

Sid- ok so frnds?

Avu- yess😊

Sid- thank you 💕

Avu- wlcm

Now sid turned his head towards Radha to say sry to her as well bçz he had thought so much bad abt her but then realised that he was the one who was mistaken in understanding the matter and that she refused the proposal bçz of her best frnd.... So he was guilty and wanted to ....

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!! Sry 4 the cliffhanger .... Cuz u all know that I love to keep suspense and give cliffhangers !!😂😂😌😌

So now....

Avneet forgave him....
And sid is planning to talk to Radha abt something....

So what does he wanna say??

How will Radha react after listening to his upcoming Speech??

How will Avneet react when she gets to know abt sid and Radha??

How will Sid prove his love for Avneet??

What will abhi bhaiya say after he gets to know abt sid and radha??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur most favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 606 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 10 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!