CHAPTER-91

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Avneet was going on doing insults of that boy in the best possible way so that he and his family rejects her....

Ab agee....

Boy- wow girl u r amazing!!❤️❤️

Avneet (quite shocked) -what?? (She definitely did not expect this and frm him)

Boy- ya I mean I always wanted a sassy girl... Who would point out the mistakes and not be a girl who is shy and does not talks ....
I like u being a bold girl.... And u know what bold always helps🌚🌝......

Avneet plans were shattering ....she was shocked and afraid both....
So she started doing weird dance and started making weird sound lik...." Phurr" , "burrrr", "hllwwwooooy", "kikooooo", etc.... To prove herself a mad person in front of that boy

A/N : I prsnlly love doing these things 😂😂❤️❤️

The boy was a bit amazed but said....

Boy- u know what I even love craziness.... To be specific I love doing crazy things.... We will hv a gr8 bonding.... I am ready to marry you....let's go and tell my parents and urs that we r ready for this marriage!!❤️❤️

Avu-what??

Boy-what what??😶😶

Avu- nothing ☹️☹️

Boy- aren't u happy with this marriage??

Avu- no I mean....

Boy- see if u r not comfortable with me.... I can cancel the marriage....come let's go and tell our parents!!

Avu thought for a second that it was good that he was himself saying that if she is not comfortable then they will not marry....she was abt to go wid him when suddenly something struck her mind....that if he states this in front of her parents then definitely her mother will beat the shit out of her....so she told....

Avu- no yar I am completely fine and ready for doing this marriage.... afterall my mom chose u for me!! So u must be a vry good boy !! (Stated unwillingly😔😔)

Boy- wow that's great....my girl ....now let's go and tell our parents....come let's go!!

Avu-ok

She gave her hand ✋✋ to him unwillingly ....she was feeling way too bad for sid.... If her mom would not hv put such a condition then this hand ✋✋ would have been intertwined with Siddharth's hand ✋✋but see what destiny has done ....

So they went out and the boy said to her parents....

Boy- both mommies and papas we both are ready for doing this marriage, isn't it my girl??

Avu- ya☹️☹️( though she said yes she had no smile on her face or a fake smile to convince others that she was vry happy with this marriage....

So in this way both the families parted and bid adieu to each other....

Avneet was thinking on what to do cuz here her marriage has been fixed with a boy whom she neither hates nor loves and there she could not contact her love who had never hurted her....she was confused on what to do and what not😑😑😣😣😩😩😫😫....

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Avneet's plan trapped her only instead of trapping that boy....

So what will she do now to prevent this marriage??

Will she contact sid and break her promise to her mother??

Or will she ask Radha for help??

Or if none of these then what will happen??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

And a major twist is coming so stay tuned....

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and most heart touching 💜🖤♥️💙💚💛💘💝💖💗💞💕💌💟❣️❤️ part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 712 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!