CHAPTER-33

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Sid and Radha's sad story....

Ab agee....

Siddharth came to Avneet's and Radha's house to invite them in his birthday party....

He rang the bell and Radha opened the door and after opening the door she was shocked cuz she did not expect him to be at her home....

Sid- hello!

Radha- hi!
(Words were not coming out of her mouth as she was shocked and speechless to see him)

Sid- now will u call me inside or keep me standing at the door..??

Radha- come come!!

Sid- hmm

He went inside then Avu also came and wished him ....then he sat down....

Sid- so I am here to invite you both in my birthday party which will be held in SWS hotel at 7 o'clock and it will be super fun if u both come!!

Avu- oh wow!! I am definitely gonna come!! Who is gonna miss ur birthday party 🎉🎉?? I will get to meet so many frnds....and hv a marvelous evening....ri8 Radha??

Radha was looking down all the time cuz she had no power to look at Sid and she also did not want to go to his party cuz she wanted sid and Avu to be together naf if she went she mi8 disturb them so she did not want to go....she unwillingly said....

Radha- I hv some work .... So I can not come....I will wish u but I can not go to the party....

Sid understood y she is saying no but Avu was confused as y she was saying no??

Avu- what is this Radha?? Sid specially came here to call us and u r saying no....sid tell her na to come we 3 will hv lot of fun....tell her na!!

Sid- ok Radha u come we will solve it and will  enjoy....

Avu- what will u solve with her??

Sid- are that....the reason due to which she can not come....means she can reschedule her time....

Radha- I said na I won't come....so I won't....

Avu/ sid - u will come

Radha - no

Avu/ sid-yes

Radha - no

Avu/ sid-yes

Radha - no

Avu/ sid-yes

Radha - no

Avu/sid-yes

Radha - no

Avu/ sid-yes

Radha - yes

Avu- see now u urself said yes so u hv to come, ok??

Radha(blankly) - ok!!

Avu- I did not hear anything!! Did u hear anything Sid??

Sid- no!!

Avu - tell a bit louder pls!!

Radha- ok so I will come to Sid's birth day  party with u Avu, okay fine now??

Avu - yes!! That's the spirit my girl!!

Radha- hmmmm

Sid- so now I should leave I have to invite others too....

Avu/radha- but hv something....

Sid- no time now ....so will hv them next time☺️☺️💖💖!!

Avu - ok but next time pakka hah?

Sid-sure!! Bye

Avu/radha-bye!!

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Sid has invited both of them to his party!!

To ab kya hoga dhamaka??

Bohot bada dhamaka??

Ya fir kya??

Siddharth and Avneet will come close??

Why is Radha hesitating??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plssss!!

Word count - 628 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 30 votes nd 30 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!