CHAPTER-67

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Siddharth had asked for something to Avneet .... Now what he asked I can not say bçz I am shy!!🙈🙈

Ab agee....

Sid- stop with ur philosophical talks.... But wait u urself admitted that time is precious.... So now utilise the precious time and do what I asked u to or else u know I will shout frm here and then all public and media will come running upto here and I will tell them abt....

He was cut in between by Avu....

Avu- ok I am ready!!

Sid-are you sure?? That you are ready for a french kiss??😳😳

Avu- (very confidently) yesss!!

Sid- ok so without wasting any time let's proceed to the next act which you are gonna do!!

Avu- hmm.... But you have to close your eyes for that or else I won't do it because you know I am a bit shy so please close your eyes and I will do it for sure!

Sid-ok!

So sid closed his eyes 👀👀!!

Avu got up from her seat, went up to his side, stood beside him ,turned her face towards him, brought her face towards him and said "French" and then kissed him on the cheek and then ran away as fast as she could without turning her head back towards him!!

While running she was blushing like a cherry which was just plucked up the from the tree to be sold in the markets whereas Siddharth was also blushing but he did not expect Avni to be so much clever that she gave him a french kiss without even doing the real one and she even won the the game which he had plotted and he was the left out loser!!

He had never thought that she will do this to him!! He also started running behind her to catch her.... seeing him running Avneet fastened her steps but Siddharth's speed was no match for her's!! Soon Siddharth came beside her and in the process he pounced upon her and both fell on the ground one of the other rolling on the ground when finally the stopped Avneet was over him and Sidharth was below him and both the brushing like there was no tomorrow and both are feeling so shy to be like this.... In such a intimate position!!😳😳💖💖😍😍💘💘!!

Avneet was trying ways to get are from him but Siddharth was not leaving her because he had trapped her with his arms and caged her between his arms and his body....Avneet was pushing his arm with her hands but she was not able to succeed Siddharth hand's strength....

Due to Avneet's movements Siddharth was bcming uncomfortable.... He was having a hard time resisting her....

A/N: Aur kitne description chate ho besharmo!! I can't write more clearly yar.... Now u can understand the situation by urself!!🙈🙈😂😂

While Avu was trying her ways to get herself out of Siddharth's trap.... Siddharth took a chance and then....

#cliffhanger!!

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Avneet did a french kiss to him!! Wasn't this french kiss a new one?? It has been invented by ke who is vry shy!!😳😳🙈🙈!!
Drop ur comments abt this newly made kiss!!😍😍💘💘

What did Siddharth do suddenly to her??

Will he take advantage of the situation??🙈🙈

What will he do??

What if someone spots them lik this??🙈🙈😳😳

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 702 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 40 votes nd 10 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!