CHAPTER-92

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Chalo jao kr diya update 🙂🔪😒🤧

Previously....

Avneet's plan of weird acting to rini her marriage was a failure....

Ab agee....

Avneet was thinking on what to do cuz here her marriage has been fixed with a boy whom she neither hates nor loves and there she could not contact her love who had never hurted her....she was confused on what to do and what not😑😑😣😣😩😩😫😫....

Now the time skips to ni8....

Everyone had gone to sleep including Radha cuz every1 was way too tired but here Avu was feeling restless and why not she would be when she is getting married to a boy whom she doesn't love at all....

She finally decided to sleep and leave everything on destiny but the next moment she was again feeling so sad abt her life.... that she could not decide her life partner with whom she would be spending her rest whole life and on the other hand guilt of cheating sid was killing her frm inside....and she was feeling too much broken 💔💔 now....

She was unable to decide what to do and what not....

She finally slept crying......

Then the next day it was 12 o'clock.... Till now Avneet had not come out of her room so Radha was a bit worried abt her .... whereas her parents were as comfortable as they could be lik they had no worries for their daughter only thing was that .... That they have fixed her marriage and their responsibilities were over....

Her parents were going out for some work so they said....

SA- Radha listen to us u will not try to open the door of her room in anyways....u very well know why she isn't opening....cuz she waanna show us how angry she is ....and if we don't cancel her marriage with that boy she will be in that room only....but we also are stubborn so we also won't go and ask her to open.... and if sbe does anything....we won't care at all....why bçz she did it not us💁💁....hope u get my point😒😒!!

Radha-but aunty she is ur own daughter....how can u say this to her??

SA- I can say anything I wish....and if u open the door ....then remember one thing ur friend will hv to suffer more....so obey me or else I will do something which will not be very pleasurable!!

Radha-ok I won't break  open the door 😔😔!!

SA- ok so we r going now!! Bye....

Here they both went for outing whereas Radha was extremely worried for Avneet ...... She went and knocked on the door but again there was no reply or response whatsoever....

Then suddenly she heard a sound....

#cliffhanger

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

What has happened to Avneet??

Why isn't she opening the door??

What was that sound??

Will Radha be able to reach the root of this problem??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and most heart touching 💜🖤♥️💙💚💛💘💝💖💗💞💕💌💟❣️❤️ part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 632 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!