CHAPTER-72

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Siddharth and abhi bhaiya were having a fi8 due to Siddharth's mischief!!😂😂

Ab agee....

Now abhi also took a bowl and threw it on Siddharth but as Siddharth was standing beside Avneet at that moment so the bowl fell on Avneet by mistake and she was full covered with haldi......she was looking lik a turmeric princess !!😂😂

She was looking so angry bçz her new lehenga got spoiled but she did not shout there bçz she did not want to create any scene over there ....but she glared to sid and left frm there bçz this happened bçz of Siddharth only as he was the one who started the fi8 wid abhi bhaiya and he threw the bowl on Siddharth but by mistake it fell on Avneet.... So it was obvious that she should be angery on sid....

She went away frm there to the bathroom to clean herself from that mess....

As soon as she went .... Siddharth also went behind her....

As soon as she reached the guest room she asked one of the servants abt the whereabouts of washroom....
Avu- can u pls tell me where is the washroom?? Actually I need to wash up myself!!

Servant- mam jst go to the ri8 and then turn left and in front u will see the washroom....and then u can go inside and use it!!

Avu- thanks for the info!!

Servant- wlcm mam!!

Avu smiled and left frm there....

Whereas the servant was thinking....

Servant's pov: I think I saw some1 going into that washroom but I don't remember who he was....but his facial features were vry much similar to Siddharth sir's facial features.... What if that was Siddharth sir?? I think I must stop Avneet mam frm going there or else she mi8 be angry on me and then tell abt this to Siddharth sir then sir mi8 be angry on me and then I may even be fired from this job!! No this can't happen I can't lose my job .... I think I need to tell abt this to Avneet mam as soon as possible but also  I don't understand that why Siddharth sir went to the washroom meant for guests when he has his own prsnl washroom.... Are idiot leave all this and run behind Avneet mam nad stop her or else....no no nothing will happen!!

So servant ran to Avneet to stop her but it was too late and she had already entered the washroom and locked it frm inside....

The servant banged her head 🤦🤦 with her hand ✋✋ that she was late....and now she could only wish for nothing but Avneet mam to come out in anger....

But she went away frm there.... thinking about the possibilities of her being fired out!!

Whereas on the other hand....

Avneet entered the washroom and locked it from inside....she was completely unaware of Siddharth being there.... When she started opening her blouse frm....

#cliffhanger

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Siddharth and Avneet are in the same washroom!!🙈🙈

So are u all expecting something??😏😏

But what are u all expecting , I don't know yar!! So pls oblige me by telling in exact words what u want or else u won't get it!!😂😂😜😜

How will Avneet react on seeing Siddharth there??

Will she be shocked??

Or will she behave boldly??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur most favourite and 💖💓💖💓💖💓 touching part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 694 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 40 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!