CHAPTER-99

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

This chapter has been posted on priyaxsidneet didi's order warna mai to krne wali thi nhi 😒😒 but agar u did not complete goals then next update after 15 July.... Now get lost nalayko ... Ugg

Previously....

Avu was successfully discharged.... Which would have been impossible if Radha was not there....

Ab agee....

After 1 hour, they were ready to go to the place when suddenly some1 rang the bell of their house 🏠🏠....

"Tring tring "

A voice came frm outside.... "Is anybody there?? "

This was enough to make avneet a sweaty mess...... She got so afraid that she was abt to faint when the door opened revealing....

Avu shouted, " Jai!! U here.... It is such an amazing surprise "

Jai- ya dii I know..... Now let's go....

Avu- wait.... How come u know that we are going somewhere?? 🤔🤔

Jai- leave all these stupid talks for later.... Now let's go, ok?

Avu- but atleast have something and take sone rest.... U just now came after ur so long journey....

Jai- no di I am not at all tired and moreover I am way too much excited to visit the place.... So pls don't say no....

Avu- ok

Then the whole family departed for the destination....

All the way Avneet's parents were smiling like idiot, jai was looking overexcited.... He was jumping on the car 🚘🚘 seats 💺💺 lik a monkey 🐒🐵..... 🤣🤣.... And avu was lost on her own thoughts....

They finally reached their desired destination, so they put the car to a stop and after that stepped out of their seats, locked thier car and headed towards the building which was a magnificent apartment....

As the steps towards the building were increasing, the tension inside avneet's brain was increasing, lik exactly what next is going to happen 😵😵😞😞......

They reached for the elevator, pressed the 7 th floor button and after few moments, they were standing on their final door step... Yes it was the place where her parents wanted to take her to..... The place seemed known to avu but she just shrugged off those thoughts 🤔💭🤔💭.... bcz all those thoughts seemed to be useless with respect to time and place.....

Her parents were looking way too happy and then said to her,....

SA- don't take this face inside, ok.... Now smile and be happy?

Avu- ok.... (Having nothing else to say she said ok and forced her brain to send a impulse of happiness but when it did not happen she put on a masked smile on her face....

Her mother pressed on the bell..... The owner of the house 🏠🏠, opened the door in response and after seeing him, avu was abt to faint.....

He was....

#cliffhanger

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Who is that person??

Some villain??

Or some well-wisher??

Why are sonia aunty and amandeep uncle being extra sweet to her??

Where is radha??

Is this sone plan going on😈😈??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and most heart touching 💜🖤♥️💙💚💛💘💝💖💗💞💕💌💟❣️❤️ part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 638 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 40 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!