CHAPTER-86

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Avu told sid with a heavy heart that she was playing with his feelings....

Ab agee....

Avu- see the thing is that I am being not at all forced into doing this!!

A/N : WHAT DID U ALL THINK THAT AVU WILL TELL HIM THAT SHE IS BEING FORCED, NAH....SHE WONT CUZ SOMETHING IS COOKING IN MY HEAD😈😈....

So comment here--->

Sid- but Avu!!

Avu-see Sid it's over now.... we r no more in any kind of relationship and pls try to forget me sid....u deserve a much better girl....an angel 👼👼 who would be till u till ur end....who would support you with her true heart....who would be with u in ur difficult times....and who will never leave u even if the whole world is aginst u......
(She told this with tears constantly flowing out frm her eyes 👀👀👁️👁️👁️👁️😭😭😭😭)

Sid- waah!! Wahh!! But Avu the statements u stated jst now was even stated by u for urself!! So how can I trust a future girl to hv all these things when my past - jan and present- u did not hv it!!☹️☹️🙁🙁

Avu's pov : I know sid that u r hurt and saying thise things but to be true I don't mean any of those words cuz I know I hv everything in me but what can I do....I am stuck in a vry bad situation....and I know that even if I tell u the reason behind my doing this.... u will suggest me to be with my mom only cuz u r a mom lover son and so u hv a lot of respect for mothers and that is y I am doing all this....hope u forgive me for breaking ur golden heart 💛💛💔💔 sry frm my heart to my heart ......

Avu- sid now it's time!! I hv to leave!! Bye!! (In no mood of breaking down anymore)

Sid- when u hv decided only that u will leave me and hurt me then what can I say.... Have a bri8 and gr8 future ahead....may u get a more handsome,more good-hearted person in ur life....may god shower his all blessings upon u and may u be successful in life.... All the best Avneet Kaur!! Bye forever ( with teary eyes 😭😭)

His words hurt Avneet so much that she could not make herself so strong to stand in front of him....she is betraying him but he....he was wishing her good luck....and blessing her but she ....she had no ri8 to be with him anymore....
Her final words....

Avu- I don't deserve any of those which u told....still tnxx for showing so much love for me but u don't deserve them....and ya a final good bye 👋👋 to u ....

And then she ran away ....and while she ran away.... she shouted....

Avu- I had loved u ,love u and will forever love u sid....u were my first real love and forever will be....will never be able to forget u and forgive myself for doing this.... love u sid....

She ran outside of cafeteria whereas Sid was confused after listening her words....

"Love u sid"

Sid-....

#cliffhanger

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Why did Avu shout in the end??

How will her family react to this??

What will sid say??

What if I say all this is a dream??😀😀

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and most heart touching part??

Let me know plssss!!

Word count - 710 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!