CHAPTER-87

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Avu spoke out her heart and bid him a good bye.... With a broken heart 😭😭💔💔

Ab agee....

She ran outside of cafeteria whereas Sid was confused after listening her words....

"Love u sid"

Sid-what the hell she just said I love you to me??😨😨 But she only ask me for breakup...oh God!! what the hell is wrong with this girl??

Sid's pov: my life is fully messed up only!! first when I loved the girl she got separated from me .... Then Jannat betrayed me then when I got Radha back I had to leave her no no no no actually she sacrificed her love for her friend avni but she .... when I loved Avneet and she loved me back ....then also she again left me.... I really don't understand what is wrong with my life... have I done anything wrong with someone or I don't deserve anyone in my life?! god please tell me what is going on with my life please!!

And he breaks down and steps out of cafe....

Whereas on the other hand....

Avneet ran to her car and sat on the passenger seat and her family and Radha also went to the car which was unnoticed by Siddharth and all the time Avneet's parents were looking extremely happy whereas Radha was extremely sad for friend because she knew that how much difficult it is to sacrifice something because she had already sacrificed her love for Avneet and that also had gone to waste because of her parents and also she could not help her friend it in her times of necessity though she wanted to....

Now all sat in the car 🚗🚗.... And a Radha sat on the driving seat whereas Avu on the passenger seat and her parents at the back seat....

All the time in the car Avneet was crying and Radha was trying to console her but have parents were not paying even a damn care to what was happening with their daughter they were just concentrating on what their motive was......

Then suddenly her parents spoke ....

SA- ok so now Avneet we r done with the first step....So we need to move ahead with our next move!! Are u ready ?? (With a evil smirk on her face😏😏)

Avu was shocked and stunned whereas radha  was extremely angry on SA....

Radha shouted....

Radha-....

#cliffhanger

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

What will SA say to Avu now??

Will Avneet follow this one??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and most heart touching part??

Let me know plssss!!

Word count - 710 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!