CHAPTER-62

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Warning: complete the goals in chapter no. 56, 57,59 and 61 or else forget the updates and this the last time I am saying this.... don't think I will post the next chapter if the goals are not completed in any of the mentioned chapters....so be aware of me!!

And since I am angry the goals on this chapter is "50 votes"

And silent readers hv some shame due to writing stories I was using my phone for longer period of time due to which I was scolded and beaten by my parents but still I post so complete the goals plss 😭😭

Previously....

A funny conversation between Siddharth and Avneet!!😅😅😂😂😌😌🤣🤣

Ab agee....

Sid- so now I am gonna show u....

Avu- but y will I follow ur orders....I am not ur servant to follow ur orders and u r not a judge of any court to order me anything....

(Sry 4 the above line....I stole the line frm some1's bio ....I liked it so much and was laughing after reading it so I used it here....😂😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣)

Sid- oh god! This girl!

Avu- ya I am a girl only....neither a boy nor a neutar gender person....

Sid- arey pls shut up yar....how much sense of humour u hv??😒😒🙄🙄

Avu- I don't know 😌😌💁💁🙆🙆😅😅

A/N - author has no sense of humour but I was having so many weird ideas coming up in my mind so I used them😅😅😌😌

Sid- uffff....it's enough now....pls come wid me now!! And dare u utter any more word....

Avu-ok!!

Now Avu was behaving lik a quiet,calm child which has been given a chocolate 🍫🍬🍫🍬 to keep calm and listen to thier parent's orders....

So at first sid turned her the other way round and put a blind fold on her eyes 👀👀 making her temporarily blind person....

Avu also did not say anything or I should say that she had no objection to his doing this wid her.... Even she was enjoying now....

So after putting the blindfold he slowly took her outside....in the backyard of the hotel 🏨🏨in which the engagement was being held....

After reaching that place....
Avu realised that she was fully alone in that area which was dark and scary .... She got a bit afraid but tried to compose herself somehow......

She was composing herself only when she saw a light beam falling on her....

Then she turned around and saw this....

She was impressed by the view

She was impressed by the view....when suddenly she felt something rising behind her back.... She was shivering now though she knew that all this was being done by Siddharth only!!❤️❤️

Suddenly some1 shouted frm behind....

Sm1- Avu turn ur head and see!!

It took Avu only a fraction of mili second to recognise the owner of that voice-- it was none other than Siddharth's..

Avu turned her head and saw something which left her speechless....

She saw these balloons carrying the 3 magical words - " I LOVE U" and she was jst admiring the view

When someone came and back hugged her ......

But the next moment the person was not there....

Avneet was confused when she saw Siddharth sitting on his one knee wid his head bowing down before her....

She knew what was going to come so she took a deep breath and focused on the centre.... The place was a silent one making the atmosphere filled with love and care....

Sid- see Avu....

#cliffhanger....

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

What is sid gonna say to her??

What will be Avu's reaction??

What if they get caught doing all these things in the backyard of the hotel 🏨🏨....??

What if they are caught by media??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

And yes I am giving you all so many those scenes.... so target will be bigger one....and if u don't complete I won't post the next chapter

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 802 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 50 votes nd 50 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!