CHAPTER-30

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Sid called sm1 for date and she was going for her date wid him....

Ab agee....

Sm1's dress

Sid's dress

Sid's dress

S

o let's begin....

She was shocked as there was no light and the whole area was dark ......then suddenly someone blind folded her ....she was shocked as well as was in fear....

Sid- shhh!! Shhh!! No need to speak.... I am here....u r here .... Only we r here....no one except us....

Hearing his words some1 smiled and then Sid took her to the area which he had arranged for both of them.... Then he opened her eyes and then all the lights were turned on....

And then what the girl saw left her speeches....🤐🤐🤐🤐
She saw that whole area was decorated and it was something lik this

She was shocked as well as surprised to see all the preparation and was so happy that she quickly hugged sid

She was not able to stop her happy tears...... which were coming out lik anything....
Then finally they left each other and we're blushing lik anything and b4 they could do anything, Sid quickly smashed his lips on her  lips.... She was quite surprised but inside she was vry happy bçz it was her first kiss....the first one....and everything is special for the first time....but for sid it was not the first cuz he had already done that many times wid Jannat and his co- actors.... The girl was vry happy but then they left each other after 4 to 5 mins due to lack of breathing....

Then after he left her , she was blushing lik hell....then Sid gave her his hand and then they both were dancing on this song

It's ashiqui song frm ashiqui 2 ....it is one of my fav songs...

They both were dancing away ....then they had their dinner....after that sm1 was abt to leave but then suddenly sid hold her hand and said....

Sid- since the time I met u....I hv realised what love is .... U know what Radha
(So the girl is Radha)
That u r the one abt whom I keep dreaming day and ni8....u r the 1st person who comes to my mind after I wake up and the last person b4 I go to sleep.... I know I had proposed earlier also but it was not a proper one and u also did not reply.... So now and today I am proposing u in a proper way today....
So miss Radha, I love u , and would u oblige me by bcming my girl friend and Mrs. Nigam?? Pls don't say no ....pls

Radha was in tears cuz of this proposal....she never thought that she will get her childhood love back and that she will be the wife of a famous celebrity....she was going to say him yes why will she say no?? But suddenly a thought struck her mind and then....

So guys that's all for the chapter.. Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Sid has proposed Radha ....

She was abt to say yes....

But what happened to her suddenly??

What a "no" thought came to her??

And who is sm2??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter as there is a cliffhanger!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know  plssss!!

Word count - 648 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 25 votes nd 10 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!