CHAPTER-57

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Sidneet's shoot was going on....

Ab Agee....

A/N - I thought of giving u one more romantic scene of them b4 Abhi-navi's engagement.... So here it is......r u all happy?☺️😂

So one random day of shoot when they will be shooting a scene in which Avu will be running away frm her frnd....

So the shoot starts....

As mentioned in the script....shoot begins.... director says "start"

Avneet was running away from her frnd to escape frm her as they had a bet that her frnd ( "Avantika"- a random name of her frnd) cannot catch her as Avneet is a slow runner....

They were running.... One after each other jst lik the police who runs after the thieves....

Director- cut!!

So this scene was shot....

Now time 4 nxt scene!!

This time only Avneet was supposed to only run not her frnd....

So director says"start"!!

So Avneet is running but suddenly her ankle twisted(it was not in real it was a fake one)

Dire-cut!! Avneet pls try to bring some reality in the scene lik u really twisted!!

Avu- ok sir!!

Dire-hmm so start again!!

Now again avneet was running and this time she portrayed that twisting part vry nicely....

Dire-cut

Now next part of the shoot....

Sid came bçz next shot of avneet was wid him....

Now again avneet has to run ....

She was running when the director says "start"!!

So now she was running, and then she twisted her ankle and then she was abt to fall when someone held her and saved her frm falling....
She could recognise whose hands it were ---- it was ofcourse Sid's .... She knew that it would be Siddharth who would be saving her as written in the script....

She was lost in those hazel brown eyes 👀👀👁️👁️👁️👁️ jst lik i lose my senses when I see chilli paneer and feel lik drowning in them🤤🤤!!

(Kinda weird I know 😂😂😅😅🤥🤥😋😋 but pls bare wid me!!)

So they had a intense eyelock ....nobody was ready to break it and by mistakenly Sid's hand slipped and both fell on each other....sid above Avu and Avu below sid!!
( This falling part wasn't mentioned in the script but still the Director did not say anything bçz the romantic scene turned out to be a vry good one!!)

They were lost in each other's presence and both could feel the warmness of their breathe....the heat of the moment was rising by their every heart beat the valves of the heart had lost their control and the blood was flowing in all directions and even the rate of the heart beat had crossed it's normal limits which could give them a heart attack

( sry 4 this trash actually today our teacher taught us heart chapter in biology in the morning and I am studying biology ri8 now so I wrote this one😂😂🤣🤣)....

they could hear each other's heart beat ....vry clearly and they were in such intimate position that that if any1 moves he /she will end up on his' /her's lips !!

At that moment director shouted "cut"

Sid heard the sound....
And moved to get up but....

To what say should I make them kiss - their first kiss 😘 😘 on set?

Bol yar!!

Kya hua????

No no! Not this soon!😂😂

So sid somehow got up and prevented himself frm kissing her ....he gave her one hand and she held it and got up!!

Director- amazing shot! I think this will attract more viewers!! Thank you both 4 such a cute scene!

Avu/sid in unison- no prob sir!!

Both were blushing while Avu was trying to hide her blush and sid pushed her a bit wid his arm and said....

Sid- I think u were enjoying the romance!!

Avu bcm a full cherry 🍒🍒 now and so ran away without saying anything whereas sid was laughing seeing her condition!!😂😂

To how was the romantic scene??😂😂

I know u will say ......

So say them in comments!!

And congrats to myself 4 writing almost 5 -6 romances in this story😂😂!! 🎊🎊😌😌😅😅

Well, enough of my bakwas....

So next chapter will be Abhi-navi's engagement!!

So be ready 4 a big dhamaka!!😂😂 U know na something is cooking in ur author's mind....

Tell me should the dhamaka be a sad one or happy one??😂😂

No cliffhanger today!! R you all happy??

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur most favourite and heart touching part??

Again a vry vry long chapter!!😅😅😌😌

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 890 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Big target cuz I gave u so many romantic scenes in a row so pls vote and comment!🍒🍒!

Goals - 45 votes nd 40 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!