CHAPTER-59

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Ring 💍💍 ceremony of Abhi-navi!!💞💞

ab Agee....

So now the photoshoot session was over and every1 present over there was wishing them wid their beautiful coupleletic words lik....

"U both make such a beautiful couple"

"Abhi-navi is forever!"

"Abhi-navi is example of true love!"

"May god protect u frm evil eyes"

"May u be happy as always"

"Have a nice future ahead"

"Get married soon"

"Congratulations 🎊"

Aur kitne du yar,  now imagine other words.... I am too lazy to write more😪😪😪😪!!.

So now the showerings of blessings was over....and now it was the dance time....

U all know na how they were dancing 🕺💃.....

But let me give the description....

Abhi-navi....

Ri-nushka

Sid-neet

Rad-noor

Ari-ly

Raj-bhav

Dev-riya
(Presenting priya di that is priyaxsidneet  here as priya di bçz I had promised to her!!)

Etc....etc....

Bakio ko imagine krlo😪😪😂😪(imagine rest of them!!)

So they were on the dance floor enjoying themselves whereas jannat was burning in anger seeing sid-neet together....she did not expect them to be together after she played that evil minded game....
Rather she thought that they would be seperated and that she would again be Siddharth's and siddharth again be hers....

She was feeling so sad now that how could sid leave her when she had loved him wid all her 💓💖💓💖.... But no he left me....he left his Jann....  😭😭😭😭

He had promised never to leave me but no he left me....he broke his promise....he broke his token of love....he broke me.... now I will break him....till now I was thinking of breaking only Avneet but now I will break sid as well....

On the other hand.....

Everyone was enjoying in dancing.....

All couples were enjoying but let's focus on sid-neet!!💖💖

So they were dancing with their hands intertwined with each other....they were dancing sry.... Swaying away wid the song....

(Imagine them dancing on any song u want....I am not able to imagine anything now!!😪😪)

Their hazel and choclate brown eyes were completely focused on each other's eyeballs.... They were so close to each other that now their breaths were mingling with the other's.... They were so close to each other....so close that any moment they would end up falling upon the other!!

The dance was not looking lik a dance but a romance......a perfect romance ....to say......

Now the song had come to an end and every1 had stopped dancing bit these two lovancers ( love+ dancers=lovancers) were completely unaware of the fact....

Then suddenly some1 went in and destroyed their lovel romantic moment!!

So abhi bhaiya and Radha went and shook them which brought them back to the dance floor 😂😂 and both of them were blushing lik anything bçz of the embarrasment happened over there......

Avneet ran away frm there and in her way of running , she was crossing a dark room when suddenly sm1 pulled her and pinned her to the room wall....

So guys that's all for the chapter!!

Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Who suddenly pulled Avneet??

What is his motive??

Good or evil 😈😈👿👿??

Pls don't kill me 4 this!!😅😅

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur most favourite and heart touching part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 678 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 40 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!