CHAPTER-10

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Avu met someone and kissed him at the mall though she kissed him on the mask....

After returning back to her back to her home....she started crying😭😭😭😭!!

Ab aggee....

So she went to her room and started crying like anything....
She was murmuring....

"What did I do today?? I kissed him!! I actually kissed him!! I had thought that I will kiss only the love of my life but no!! I kissed a stranger!! What kind of a lover I am!!

Radha came there and saw her crying and tried to console her....She was trying many ways but all were getting dumped as she was not stopping crying....😭😭😭😭

Radha- Avu calm down.... I know what happened in the mall and that u r vry upset with it but pls stop crying....

Avu stopped crying and said to her....

Avu - u know what I did!! I had promised to myself that I won't kiss anyone except my only love but see what I did today.... I can nvr forgive myself.... Nvr ....

Radha- I know that u love that person a lot but Avu does he knows that u -- Avneet Kaur loves him?? No he doesn't even know u exist.... And today the kiss which u gave him was on the mask.... So it wasn't a kiss.... Stop panicking urself.... I know that u love the one and only The Siddharth Nigam....

( 🔺🔺Major reveal : So AVU LOVES THE ONE AND ONLY SIDDHARTH NIGAM .... Who is the crush of whole country and even me 💖💖)

But still it's okay .... He will never come to know that u kissed him.... Is it okay??

Avu- okay !! ( She replied blankly)😑😑😐😐

While on the other side.....

That maske person was confused and amazed.... By Avu's action....

He was about to go away when he saw a handkerchief there and on it it was written ....

The name of the owner of the handkerchief....

Is it Avneet or Radha bçz both had gone to the mall to kon hai wo ....??

Kiska naam likha hua hai.... Bad me pata chalega....not now!!😂😂

The masked person picked up the handkerchief and went back to his home wid his frnds and he tried to recape whatever he had heard when the two girls were shopping....

Flashback: --

Avu- are yar! Radha can we buy some cute pink sandals for the SWS principal's daughter's marriage party....

Radha- yes yes!! Sure we can buy these!!

Flashback ends....

The person to whom Avu kissed had also been invited to that party.... And he was vry much excited for that.... To meet her again!!

Skips to the evening time .... When Avnnet and Radha have gone to the principal's daughter's wedding reception....

The masked person had also come there....and he was there in person but his eyes were looking for the girls whom he had met in the mall....

So guys that's all for the chapter.. Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

The person has got the handkerchief of one of the two girls....

But whose name is there on the handkerchief....??

Who is that masked person??

Why is he so desperate in meeting them??

Will he garm them ??

Or will he fall for them??

A new villain??

And last but not the least why does Avneet need to cry on Siddharth's name??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

But ab to sab kush hoge kyuki pta chal gaya ki Avnnet kisse pyar krti hai.... Haina??😏😏😏😏

Batao....batao....

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 696 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 25 votes nd 14 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!