CHAPTER-14

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Avneet and Radha were talking about having same dreams frm 4 days....and Avneet was hesitating to share her dream....

Ab agee....

Radha-tell na Avu!! Pls don't hesitate and I am ur frnd, ur confidant.... So no need to hide frm me!!

Avu- u know what.... In my childhood I had a passion.... A passion of doing acting and dancing.... I had asked permission for this frm my parents but they had denied....so I gave up but still had some hopes in my heart.... So I am dreaming abt that I should pursue my career in this field and that if I pursue I will achieve success and fame ....

Radha- so what's the problem in that....go 4 it....try to talk to ur parents once again maybe they will grant u d permission bçz now u r grown up nd can take it responsibilities....

Avu- but if they deny again....no no I won't ask them again bçz they will refuse.... I know them .... Vry well....they will refuse......

Radha-are baba no ....they won't are they ur enemies?? They r ur parents .... I know them don't worry and focus on what u want bçz u know such things come into life once and if u blaze down that fire which started to burn inside u even b4 it could take up ur whole, body ,mind and soul then u will be called a loser dear bçz u turned away ur face when a challenge came up in ur life and later u will have nothing to do except to regret.... See me I do everything which I desire to do......

Avu- so u do everything u desire , ri8?

Radha- yes! Sure!

Avu- then tell me abt ur dream....

Radha- wo Avu , wo, mmmm, I .... I want to bcm a photographer and a singer frm my childhood....but my parents also denied my request lik u bçz they wanted me to do a government job lik ur parents and so I was forced to leave out my dreams behind who seemed to call me everytime but I was not able to catch them bçz I was prisoned.... Yes! I was prisoned!

Avu- same is with me my lifeee....I am not getting what to do.... There has been a battle going in my mind to do what.... To obey my parents and be a obedient daughter and let my dreams pass by.... Or to let go of my parents order and follow my dreams.... My passion .... Which will give me happiness.... Which will make my life a better one.... What have u decided??

After thinking for a while Radha replies ....

Radha-  I am ready .... (Takes a deep breath)
I am ready to achieve my dreams and follow my passion bçz I know that when we start doing something new , everyone will tease us make fun of us but when we will achieve something and be at the top the same world will not get tired by praising ur name .... So I have decided to do it.... And will not stop till I achieve it and I am a good dancer also so I can be ur partner as well to help u out.... I am always ready to help u no matter what the situation is!!

Avu- ya....mmmm I know but .... But I am still confused abt what to do and what not.... Bçz two ways are there.... And I have to choose one....so okay let me think....

( After thinking for 5 mins, she replies....)

Yes! I have decided that I will....

So guys that's all for the chapter.. Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Dreams are out....

Radha has accepted that she will follow her passion and head upto her dreams....

But what abt Avneet??

Will she follow them??

Or will she leave them bcz of her parents??

And if she follows her passion , will it affect her relation with her parents??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 766 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 22 votes nd 10 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!