CHAPTER-96

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Ok so I updated bcz it's 250 followers otherwise goals are not completed 😪😐!! And anyways story is completed in my drafts 🙂❤

Previously....

Avu told Radha abt her knowing abt Siddharth's proposal to Avneet and that she knew everything abt them....

Ab agee....

So sid left his work whatever he was doing and left for Avneet and Radha's home 🏡🏡🏠🏠....

He was matching his car's speed to the speed of light....it was seeming as if he was competing with the ligh whose speed is 3×10⁸ m/s.... So u can imagine his bullet car 🚗🚗😂😂!!

He quickly drove over to their house and after parking the car on the road only he went inside the apartment cuz who the hell cares about rules when it comes to someone's life....

He quickly got inside the lift and ya he had definitely grabbed his keys while he was coming out of his car....and he pressed the lift button to the 4th floor where they lived....as soon as the lift got into his desired floor, he stepped out of it and made his way to their door .... He pressed the calling button and as expected Radha opened the door.... As expected Radha was looking extremely worried and why won't she look like when her friend was about to the end her life.... she was not able to do anything.... leave doing anything, she was not able to open the door also....to see her friend for the last time....

She quickly let on sid without wasting any further time in formalities and told him that....

Radha-sid pls save her....pls😭😭 jst break open this door of her room I am not able to do it 😭😭....

Sid-ok but tell me what happened??😢😢

Radha- sid there is no time left to waste on these stupid talks....pls try to understand jst break open this door....if u do this much only I will forever be indebted to you.... I will never forget ur kindness which u showed upon me 😞😞

Sid-no no don't say lik this.... Wait....I am opening the door....ok?

Radha- hmm 😢😢

Siddharth saw the door....it was too strong to be broken....being made of solid plywood....it was not a task of babies....the door was strong enough....but it fell weak infront of our strong Siddharth's power and strength....afterall he is vry strong and his muscles get infinite power when it comes to his close ones....his everyday's hardwork in gym paid off and finally he broke up the door by hitting it with his strong fist 👊✊👊✊.... Though his knuckles started bleeding....yet he was happy to see his task done.... Even Radha was extremely feeling grateful to Sid....and was looking happy too....

But this smile was a limited edition cuz something inside made thier lips turn upside down....
Lik frm this to this☺️ - ☹️

But what they both saw next left them stunned and shocked like hell ....😨😨😰😰😱😱😧😧😲😲😯😯😮😮😦😦!!

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

What did they both see inside??

Did Avu did something??

What will they do now??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and most heart touching 💜🖤♥️💙💚💛💘💝💖💗💞💕💌💟❣️❤️ part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 690 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 30 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!