CHAPTER-47

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously.....

Radha was trying ways to stop Avu frm crying....

Ab agee....

Sm1 called Radha and she picked the call after seeing the I'd!!

Sm1- hello!!

Radha- umm hi!!

Sm1- see first of all I am so sry for the behaviour and the incident which happened with Avneet I know that it was wrong but still....

Radha- I know u do not need to ask sry bçz it was not ur fault, it was her fault also in this that she had a misconception but it's ok!!

Sm1- no dear it's not ok and u know what being the brother of sid it is my duty to see what things he is doing and how is it affecting others!!

(So sm1 here is abhi bhaiya, so who ever thought it is Sid, raise ur hand and throw ur phone on the ground!!😝😝)

Radha- I know that and u know what she is crying continuosly and not stopping....I do not know what will happen next....😰😰😰😰

Abhi- can u show me her condition on vdo call if u do not mind!!

Radha- ya y will I mind?? Wait I am showing!!

Then she connected wid him on vdo call and then abhi saw the worst condition he could ever see.... swollen,red,puffy eyes and nose, messed up hair, torn dress and messed up bedsheet and blood oozing out frm her hand and things thrown here and there and broken pieces of glass which were semming scary for him....

Abhi- u wait I am coming there !! She is in a terrible condition!! I can not see my sister lik this!!

"I simply can not"

He went to Sid's room to call him and tell him Avu's condition ....

He was knocking on the door when sid came out and said....

Sid- what happened bhaiya y r u knocking lik this ....have u gone mad ?? My precious door which was made by the Russian Artist Le Vanzula would be broken and I do not want it to happen!! U know na how much I love this door and I do not want things that I love to be broken 💔💔!!

Abhi- and if I replace things wid ppl what would be ur reply??

Sid- that I will help them in every condition and will prsnly try to help them cuz I would not be able to see them in pain!!

Abhi- so what is ur opinion abt Avneet who has been keen on taking her life due to u??😒😒

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Abhi told sid about Avneet's condition....

Will sid believe him??

Will sid go wid abhi??

Will sid help Avneet??

Or will sid ignore her??

Or will he leave her for forever??

Will Avneet forgive him??

Will Radha forgive him??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 584 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 10 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!