CHAPTER-52

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Siddharth and abhi bhaiya were shocked to see Avneet's condition....

Ab Agee....

Radha could not control any more and went to her and tried to stop her from crying anymore because she could not see her in pain for too long as she had witnessed her crying so much in her past as well so she was feeling thanks in a heart after seeing her crying .

Radha- Avu pls stop crying u know what I can not see u in this condition for more time please stop na please I am going to call your brother right now and then he will handle you as he wants So now stop or else I'm gonna call!!

After many requests she stops crying bcz Radha had blackmailed her in all possible ways and finally she had stopped....

None of the two brothers interrupted them in between and abhi bhaiya was jst admiring their sisters bond (he still does not know that they are not real sisters but there friends who have become like sisters)

Siddharth was shocked to see that Radha was doing so much for her and that she had gave up her love for avneet... He never knew that she had denied his proposal for Avneet....and that she had broken 💔💔 her own heart for her frnd....he was badly regretting for ignoring Avneet and for cursing Radha at that time....he had realised his mistake and it was time for him to apologise to the....

He entered avneet's room and went towards her bed to see her shocked as she never expected him to be there at her and that also at that hour of ni8 cuz it was 1 o' clock by watch and she was aslo surprised to see tears in his eyes....the same eyes 👀👀👁️👁️ 👁️👁️ who had ignored her in the party....

He slowly went towards her and was looking at the floor as he could not match his eyes 👀👀 👁️👁️ 👁️👁️ wid any one of them as he was the culprit of both of them....

Sid- I want to talk some thing wid u Avneet!!

Avneet turned her face away seeing him....

Sid- Avneet pls!! Atleast listen to me!!

Avneet did not show any reaction....

Sid- avneet pls u listen to me u hv a swear on ur frnd Radha!!

(He knew vry well that by Radha's name she will surely listen to his words and that only happened)

Avu- ok speak!!

Sid- I am so sry Avneet for whatever happened today.... I know u r angry wid me bçz of the party incident but pls try to understand I did not do anything.... actually I jst was playing wid u and u felt so bad....I am so sry....pls forgive me ....I only had made a plan to make u jealous and to ignore u so that u can say what is in ur heart....❤️❤️❤️❤️ But I think I did too much .... I mentally tortured u so much and u were so much affected by that ....I am so sry ....pls try to understand my prblm also....pls Avneet....pls forgive me ....I never thought that this small ignore game will lead to so much big confusion, misunderstanding and pain....pls I did not mean to hurt u....pls forgive me though I know I can not be forgiven for making such a huge mistake....but pls....pls forgive me if you can!!

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Sid has asked for forgiveness from Avu....

Will she forgive him??

Will she accept him back in his life??

Will sid ask apology frm Radha??

Will she forgive him??

How will Avu react when she will come to know abt Sid- Radha's love story??

Will she be able to take so much things??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 770 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

A long chapter after long time!! Are you all happy??

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 40 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!