CHAPTER - 7

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😄
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Radha- I know I can understand it pains.... And if u like can we bcm frnds??

Now let's see what will be the reply....

When Avneet did not reply back, Radha asked

Ra- pls tell me frnd!!
(She realised what she said)

Avu- so now, u have already addressed me as a frnd so how can I deny u now ?? Okay!! I will be frnds wid u but pls don't ever break something called trust and love in this frndship bcz I am making a frndship after yrs.... So pls....

She was cut in between by Radha who said....

Radha- Arey wah!! Pehle din se majak shuru!! Are yar!! I would never break the friendship not the trust. And even the love in our yaari!! So be chillax!!😎😎

Avu- okay!! U know what I h made a frnd after ages so pls forgive me if I make mistakes in this frndship and pls accept my sorry and one more thing thnnxx for becoming my frnd!!

Radha- see!!now only u told we are frnds and u know na that in frndship there is no sorry and no thank u ....

Avu - oh yes! U r ri8!❤️😅

Radha- so get up Avu .... I mean Avneet ....can I call u Avu??

Avu- ya sure!!

Radha - oh okay....so Avu let's go back to the clsroom or else Arpita miss will come and we will have to stand outside the whole period....

Avu - yeah!! U r ri8.... Let's go!!

So they went to their cls and had their clses whereas our hero was busy celebrating his birthday with his family, his friends, his relatives, his colleagues and most important the girl whom he loved to the power of infinity that is Jannat Zubair (or so called his jaan.... Or jaaneman....)

He was cutting the cake wid his brother Abhishek bhaiya ( for those who don't know Siddharth and Abhishek were born on the same day but they are not twins)

He cut the cake 🎂🎂 and firstly fed it to his mother and the second part to his brother and the third part to no one else but his jan aka jannat!!

All the reporters and his frnd s were shouting "SIDJAAN"......"SIDJAAN"....and the whole hall was filled with the ship cries.... SIDJAAN were really very happy and they even have interviews together , annouced abt their upcoming music video and they even did a couple dance which was really amazing and they were praised by everyone over there.... Their on-screen as well as off-screen chemistry was assume as said by the public and private....( Guys same goes for abhinavi i.e. Abhishek and his gf Vaishnavi.... So I am not writing their part)

Now their birthday celebrations were over.... Siddharth, jannat and abhinavi with vibha aunty in one car.... And they returned back to Siddharth's house and then both the ladies went back to their respective homes bçz they are still not married guys.... How can they stay wid their to be husband's house in the ni8....😅😅😂😂

So now wid all these things three yrs have passed by in which Siddharth and jannat have become vry close to each other, they had made many music videos , web shows and serials together and each and every music video and show was a blockbuster.... and they r even planning abt making their relationship a public one officialy....( They were already regarded as couples earlier also but they had not made their relationship public officially....)

They discussed it wid their parents and they readily gave them the permission to accept it publicly bcz they knew that how much SIDJAAN love each other💕💕!!

Siddharth was now 24 while his gf Jannat was 23.... They had crossed their teenage and we're adults now....

So, one day in the launch party of thier new song .... Ringtone....

They announced in front of whole media and public officially that yes! They were dating and are in relationship......

Hearing this, all the media and the invitees started shouting -
"SIDJAAN!!!!"
"SIDJAAN!!!!"
"SIDJAAN!!!!"
"SIDJAAN!!!!"
"SIDJAAN!!!!"
"SIDJAAN!!!!"
"SIDJAAN!!!!"
"SIDJAAN!!!!"

Everyone was congratulating them.... For their relationship.... They both were happy to receive such a nice response frm everyone......
All their frnds .... Arishfa, Anushka, Reem, Ashnoor, 
Bhav(Bhavesh- he is also their frnd)and all other congratulated them....

The news of SIDJAAN making their relationship public spread out like fire.... Everywhere the talks would be of SIDJAAN making their relationship public and common ppl were commenting.....

P1- Such a nice couple they make!

P2- Yes they do so.... They look beautiful together....

P3- How gorgeous their baby would be when parents are so beautiful and cute ( Sry 4 this one.... Ye kuch jyada ho gaya but likne me maja aya .... To comments me jo bolna hoga bol dena😂😂😅😅😌😌🙈🙈)

P4- are yar! They are soooo ......soooo cute!! I am very excited for their marriage!!

A girl was also standing there where these ppl are talking. After listening to all this , she couldn't control herself more and ran away frm there to her home and started crying 😭😭😭😭and throwing things here and there in her room.... She was telling....
Girl- why God!? Why?! Why always I have to suffer.... I gave up so much.... I sacrificed so many things but he left me .... He left me!!!! I cannot live .... I want to die !! Yes I will commute suicide!! Yes I will!!

So guys that's all for the chapter.. Hope y'all like it!!

So now....
SIDJAAN have made their relationship public.... That's okay....

But why is that girl crying??
Who is she??
Who has left her??
What has she sacrificed??
For whom has she sacrificed??
Why is she thinking of commuting suicide??
What will happen if she commites suicide??
Will she really do it or will be saved??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plssss!!

Word count - 1092 words!!
(Omg!! Can't believe)😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 12 votes nd 5 comments ..
Love u all 💗💗!!
Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy ..
Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!