CHAPTER-81

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

No updates frm tomorrow...till I feel lik...u know why?? U know very well that even if u don't complete goals I will post,ri8? But no this time it won't happen as many of my friends told me not to update till goals are completed.... So no updates and anyways I am vry busy these days 😭😭

Previously....

Sonia aunty told or rather I should say ordered her to marry a boy of her choice and to do break up wid sid!!

Ab agee....

SA- so now should I tell u ur extreme wrong deed??

Avu- hmm!!

SA- so the thing is.... That after u hv bcm actress ....u disobeyed me so I am doing this and even this career is not good for u cuz I don't lik seeing you working wid so many boys so I am getting u married so that u can leave this field and be wid ur husband and most importantly leave that idiot ....what was his name....umm..ya.. Siddharth....

Avu- but ....

SA- I said no buts and ifs....do u wanna make me shout everytime.... And Raise my blood pressure so that I can die faster and I think u wanna see me dead only (fake cries)

Avu- ok mumma I will do as u say (with pangs in her heart)

Who all are feeling bad for Avneet??
Comment here--->

Who all support sonia aunty??
Comment here--->

SA-ok so go and prepare urself now ....u hv time till evening....and go and call siddharth and ask him to meet u today in any cafe or something lik that.... And in the evening we will go there and u hv to do a forced break up....is it ok?? Are u comfortable??

A/N - sry to say aunty but u only are making her uncomfortable and asking her whether u r comfortable or not?? So it is wrong!!

Aunty - u shut up author or else I will make ur Avneet cry more😈😈!!

Author- but aunty I am the author.... The story will go as I want😏😏😎😎!!

Aunty- ugghh get lost!!

Author- bye bye filnty!!

Aunty- what is filnty??

Author- u don't know even this much??
Filthy+aunty=filnty
😂😂😂😂

Aunty-dhatt!!

Back to story....

Avu was going to her room when she heard some sobs coming from Radha's room....

She knocked on the door....

But no one opened....

She again knocked....but none answered....she did knocking for almost ten times when Radha opened the door for her to let her come in....

Radha was pissed off so she had no mood of letting Avneet come inside but the constant knocking on doors was interrupting her cry so she finally opened the door revealing a broken heart....

Avneet rushed to her and hugged her and broke out lik anything....

Both were crying but suddenly Radha seperated herself frm Avneet....

Due to which Avneet asked her....

Avu- what is this Radha?? Why are u behaving weird??

A/N - bçz of ur behaviour Avneet!!😒😒

Radha-nothing!!

Avu- no pls tell me!!

Radha-u go out!!

Avu- but yar try to understand....

Radha-what us left to understand,ha? What ? Tell me.... I am leaving this house and this fake freindship of urs today forever .... Frm today we hv nothing between us so stay away frm me and Stay happy wid ur mother and ur new found husband!!

Avu- but....

Radha-u should hv thought before telling me those words outside....and hurting me to my heart's core....

Avu- but u know what all....

#cliffhanger

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Why did Avneet behave wid her in such a way??

What will Avneet do now??

Will she do a forced break up wid Siddharth??

Or will Radha save her love??

And will Avneet be married to that stranger??

How will Siddharth react to Avneet's break up propsal??

Will he be shocked??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur most favourite and 💖💓💖💓💖💓 touching part??

Let me know plssss!!

Word count - 784 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!