CHAPTER-93

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Previously....

Sonia aunty and aman uncle went for an outing after instructing Radha....

Ab agee....

Here they both went for outing whereas Radha was extremely worried for Avneet ...... She went and knocked on the door but again there was no reply or response whatsoever....

Then suddenly she heard a sound....of sobbing.... It was none other than Avneet's ....

Then suddenly she heard Avneet say....

Avu- Radha pls come near the door....

Radha quickly went towards her room and asked worriedly....

Radha- what happened Avu?? R u crying or r u very sad ....pls tell me.... y aren't u opening the door frm morning?? Tell me yar😧😧!!

Avu jst remembered her ni8....which she had spent in crying and cursing her fate....

Flashback of last ni8....

What u all thought that she slept ?? Nah!! She was doing something else bçz I am 😈😈....)

Author's pov:

It was ni8 time....almost 11 o'clock....by that time every1 in the house had fallen asleep but there was no sleep in someone's eyes whose eyes were filled with tears.... tears who were filled with pain....a pain of losing something.... something close to her heart .... A heart which always was broken by her destiny.... By her fate....but this time she had broken some1 else's heart which was as pure as gold is but here she was the trickster....who had benefited of some1's true love.... She slowly went towards her cupboard and took out a picture of Siddharth and continued looking at it till the time was infinite.... It was infinite cuz she never knew when she would be able to look at that heart ravishing picture again.... A picture who reminded her of someone very special to her but at the same time of her fraud love which she endeavoured upon him....which he was not supposed to get.... She kept looking at it till her eyes 👀👀👁️👁️👁️👁️ were out of any more wetness....she got up ......broke her phone after checking her chats with him for the last time....then she finally cried out violently....no one heard her cry as everyone was asleep as it was 4 o'clock in the morning.... She knew that everyone was asleep so no one could get what she was going through....she even did not want any1 to know also.... The memories of her living a happy past with sid kept hitting her mind and heart while her heart continued getting that pain....

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

What will happen now??

What will Avneet do??

Will there be dawn in Avneet's life??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and most heart touching 💜🖤♥️💙💚💛💘💝💖💗💞💕💌💟❣️❤️ part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 562 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 32 votes nd 20 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!