CHAPTER-84

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

1 vote was left but still I updated🥱🥱say thanks to me... 😎😎

Previously....

Avneet along with Radha and her parents went to the cafeteria to meet with Siddharth!! Don't call it a date😒😒😑😑

Ab agee....

Avneet turned her head towards to face him and started sweating badly and tears started forming in her eyes 👀👀👁️👁️👁️👁️ as it mi8 be the last time she was lik this with him!!

Seeing her in this state,sid asked....

Sid-why r u behaving so weird??

Avu- what who is behaving weird??

Sid- don't try na act innocent Avneet!! I am talking about u!!

Avu- but how can u tell me I am looking weird??

Sid- bçz ur face is telling that!!

Avu-but how can sm1's face talk??🤔🤔😶😶

Here Avneet was trying to pass time so that she is saved frm spilling the truth out to him whereas on the other hand....

SA- I don't understand what this girl is trying to do? She is just wasting time when I already told her not to delay and talk straight forward to him but no she has to make this appear as her date....jst see the way she is laughing....

AU- hmm u r absolutely ri8!! Let's go and talk straightly to Siddharth only!!

Here situation was getting worsened so Radha tried to lighten up the matter....

Radha- uncle, aunty no need to go ....she always does lik this....she starts a conversation lik this and then comes to the point....so no need to worry!!

SA-see we r giving her 5 more mins then we will go !!

Radha-ok aunty thank you so much for your help and support!!

Radha's pov :  I hv to do something vry quickly so that Avneet tells him.... I know its difficult for some1 to tell a lie to some1 .... I know Avneet it's hard bçz I hv been personally experienced with all this but I know u can do it!! Well about the plan let me msg her asap....🤔🤔

Pov ends....

Asap convo:

Radha- heyyy

Avu-  hi!

Radha- Avneet don't waste time and say whatever u hv to say sid or else ur parents will go mad talk with Sid and u very well know that they will shout on him instead of talking politely so tell him anyhow within 5 mins .... I don't want u to be in any prblm....so do whatever you can....and don't fell low my girl .... I know u can do it.... It's difficult but u being strong can do it.... Don't let ur love fall in between and jst tell him in one go and then run away....that would be the best thing!!

Avu- ok gonna try,wish me luck!!

Radha-all the best!! I know u will slay it lik always!!

Avu- thanki ;) !!

Asap convo ends!!

Here Avneet did not pay heed to Sid's speech bçz she was busy in chatting whereas Sid was constantly calling her!!

Sid-Avneet......Avneet.... Avneet....Avneet....are u hearing me??

Avneet got shocked a bit but then composed herself somehow....

Avu- what happened why are u shouting my name??

Sid- bçz u r not listening to me?? What has happened?? Why are u behaving lik this?? U never behaved lik this b4!! Is something bothering you?? If it is,then u can tell me :) !! I will try to help u if I can!!

Avu-it's nothing lik that!!

Sid- then what ,tell na??

Avu- ur all answers are with me....so the thing is that I....

#cliffhanger

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

What will Avu say to Sid now??

Will she tell him the truth??

Or will she jst pass the time??

What if 5 mins are over??

Will there be another drama by her parents??

How will sid react ??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite and most heart touching 💜🖤♥️💙💚💛💘💝💖💗💞💕💌💟❣️❤️ part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 786 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur lovely comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 30 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!