CHAPTER-42

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

Why aren't u all completing goals?? May I know the reason plss??

Previously....

Sid and Jan had made a plan to make Avu confess her feelings....

Ab agee....

After 1 week,

So it is jannat's birthday today and she has invited almost every one in her party bçz she was no.1 actress of the industry and was vry famous ...... Famous lik anything lik the clouds ☁️☁️☁️☁️ which are seen everywhere....

The hall was decorated in a grand way ....with lots of decorative items, balloons🎈🎈🎈🎈 , ribbons 🎀🎀🎀🎀....etc....

It was evening time and all the guests were arriving - celebrities, sportspersons, actors, actresses, ministers, businessmen, businesswomen, friends, colleagues, relatives,etc

They all were carrying lavish gifts wid them as they had gone to the party of such a great actress....

Siddharth, Radha, Abhishek, Vaishnavi, Avneet, Ashnoor, Arishfa, Anushka,Faisu, Bhavesh, Riyaz,Lucky,etc.... All were there....

All of them wished her.... And then it was the cake 🎂🍰🎂🍰 cutting time....

Jannat went towards the table on which the cake was kept....she took the 🔪🔪 and cut the 🍰🎂🍰🎂....

she took the 🔪🔪 and cut the 🍰🎂🍰🎂

The cake

She took out a piece and first fed it to....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Siddharth....

All were surprised by this action of hers including Sid cuz he was no more his boyfriend.... And was only her frnd but sid did not say anything cuz he did not want to create a scene in the party area....so he let the matter go....  Even her parents were quite taken aback but still let the situation go....

Then she fed the cake 🍰🍰 to her mother, father, and then her brother and then finally to everyone....

Then it was time for dance ....as usual .... Abhinavi went for dancing 🕺💃, Radha and Ashnoor 💃💃were enjoying together and so goes for others....

(I am not giving others....so y'll can imagine them)

Siddharth and Avneet were dancing together🕺💃 lost in each other completely and we're enjoying the close presence of each other.... They could feel each other's heartbeat bçz of so much closeness and were feeling vry happy frm inside when suddenly sm1 pulled Avneet suddenly frm the dance floor to the backside of the party hall....and then....suddenly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here is one more look of the hall

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Everyone was enjoying but what suddenly happened??

Who pulled Avneet??

Why did the person pull her??

What happened to Avneet??

Where is Siddharth??

Why did the person pull Avneet only, why not sid??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 534 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 30 votes nd 10 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!