CHAPTER-44

Wlcm back guys!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
😊😊😊😊😊😊
❤️❤️❤️❤️
😃😃

I swear if u all do not complete the goals u know what I will also delay in posting the next chapter.... So the next decision of mine is in ur hands....

Previously....

Ari was talking wid Avu....

Ab age....

Avu- mmmm..ok I will go and see with u !!

Ari- then come let's go!!

Avu-hmm....

They went inside and to their surprise they saw ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sid was dancing with Jan and his one hand was on her waist and one hand was enjoined to her one hand....they both were enjoying together and Avu broke down after seeing them in such position....she never expected him to betray her
(the point to be noted: no one has confessed their feelings yet)

She went to him and said to him....

Avu- sid! Sid! Pls listen to me!!

Sid- what happened tell na?? Do not disturb Avu you can see that I and Jan are enjoying so please go from here and let us enjoy....

Avu- but sid!!

Sid - shut up Avneet Kaur!! I said na go frm here....go go away I told know how many times do I need to tell this that I do not want you near me are you always disturbing me never you let me dance with anyone what is your problem with me ha can I not dance with jan?? you tell what is your problem tell me tell me if you if you I here I am always so frustrated just get lost from here I I do not want to see your face!!

Jannat was silent and then Sid ignored Avu and then they both went away from there leaving avu all alone  !!

Avu totally broke down after hearing this statement from Siddharth's mouth and that he called her avneet kaur and not Avu ....she was feeling that he was really cheating on her and that he really loved Jannat as arishfa told and she should have seen his true colours before today's incident!!
She was crying in the party silently😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

She somehow stopped stood up and ari was comforting her and then lucky called her so she had to go away leaving avu alone ....

She was so much heart broken 💔💔💔💔 that she was unable to realise anything....she decided to go back home when suddenly....

So guys that's all for the chapter!! Hope y'all like it!!

So now....

Sid has shouted on her and ari's words turned out to be true!!

But y did sid behave in such a way??

Did sid really hate her??

Doe he really love Jan??

What happened to Avu suddenly??

Why did ari leave ??

Where is Radha??

Many questions..... I know, there's a lot of suspence going on.... But they will be cleared in the next chapter!!

Any suggestions, any flaws??

Which was ur favourite part??

Let me know plss plssss!!

Word count - 574 words!!
😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌

Don't forget to vote and put down ur comments.

Goals - 35 votes nd 10 comments ..

Love u all 💗💗!!

Stay tuned 4 nxt chappy....

Till then bubyee 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃!!